Open a new order !!

When I do a back test using Metatrader 4 tester , I notice that the tester doesn't open buy order unless the sell order is closed , and doesn't open sell order unless the buy order is closed.

I'm asking if there a way to let the tester open a new order even if the previous order is not closed.

Thank you.

Please post your EA and I will give it a look. It seems that there is a problem with your EA.

Bye.

Here is the EA I'm testing.

But the peoblem is not only in this one .

Files:
cci21.mq4  5 kb

Hi Ammar

This EA is programmed to open only one trade at the time. It verifies if there are open positions and opens a new position only if there aren't other open positions.

I hope you understand.

I will gladly help you to "fix" this "problem". For this CCI EA, I think it's better to leave it like this. Please post other EAs that you need to modify and I'll do it for you.

There is no problem with your MetaTrader.

Bye.

I appreciate your help.

I wonder if you could help me fixing this EA, I really need this EA to make more than one trade at the time.

By the way thank you for your message.

How do you want it?

Do you want to set a limit for the maximum number of trades open at the same time?

What if you have two open orders (one long and one short) and a new signal apears? Should the EA open another order? (and have a total of 3 open orders)

By the way, I like your EA. Have you been using it? On which pair did you get the best results?

I gtg now but I will modify your EA tomorrow.

Bye.

I can see that Nicholishen has done it already.

I hope it's what you want.

Bye.

ammar:
I appreciate your help.

I wonder if you could help me fixing this EA, I really need this EA to make more than one trade at the time.

By the way thank you for your message.

Try this out. You'll be able to open only one buy and one sell per pair per ea.

Files:

Thank you all

I will test it and tell you.

thank you.

As you can see in Pic1, there is many signals appeared ( Red arrows ) and EA didn't open orders for it.

I prefer not to be any limit for the trades opened.

There is another problem ( Pic 2), too many sell orders opened here !! Why ?

Files:
pic1.gif  15 kb
pic2.gif  17 kb

ammar:
As you can see in Pic1, there is many signals appeared ( Red arrows ) and EA didn't open orders for it.

I prefer not to be any limit for the trades opened.

There is another problem ( Pic 2), too many sell orders opened here !! Why ?

Try Downloading the EA again. I had to edit it because it had a small mistake in setting the count variable. I edited it and reposted nearly immediated after the first one. Maybe you got the glitch version. If not, i am not sure why that could be that way. I work with some indicaotrs that look great on the chart but when you put them to application...?

Reason: