Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator - page 2

Tickwatcher:
Great thread, taught me plenty about this indicator. One desperate request...is there a sound alert out there somewhere for a crossing of Tenkan-Sen & Kijun-Sen? One I could edit with my own 'Wav.' sound would be great.

Some indicators are here. And with alarm as well. Not sure which line crossing.

Some other indicators are here.

Alarm

Tks guys. I'll try them all & see what happens.

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo - all the information you could ever want

Hi all,

I spotted mention of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo in this thread and, as a dedicated Ichimoku analyst, thought I would let you know about a couple of sites my trading partner and I developed that are 100% focused on this wonderful charting system. Together we both have over 7 years of experience trading using solely Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.

First - for those new to the system, I have a wiki set up that goes into much more depth about Ichimoku than any other I have encountered. The content of this site not only covers the basics, but also covers the philosophy behind it, as well as immediately useable trading strategies for multiple time frames.

The site is ad-free and 100% free for all. We published this at the repeated request of traders looking for an all-in-one reference site, so we are hoping this will fill that need. You can access the wiki site here:

http://www.boersmaandhunt.com/ichimoku_wiki.

Second - for those who have studied the wiki site and have a more advanced understanding of the basics, we've set up a forum for traders interested in dicsussing the finer aspects as well as issue their trade ideas and connect with other like-minded traders. You can access that site here:

http://www.boersmaandhunt.com/kumotrader_forum.

Finally, for those who want to see our daily analysis of the Forex for select currency pairs, we have our main analysis blog at:

http://www.boersmaandhunt.com

NOTE: We are not selling anything here, so please don't get the idea that this is some kind of sales pitch. We publish our analysis and run the forum and wiki solely because we want to clear up the confusion around how this system is used as well as dispell the often uninformed views that Ichimoku is "just a bunch of moving averages". It surely is NOT and you will understand this once you've had a chance to dig into the great content we've made available.

If you have any specific questions regarding Ichimoku, I am happy to answer them, though your best bet for getting a quick response is to post your question on our Kumo Trader Forum (see above for URL).

Best,

Ian Boersma

Boersma & Hunt

Thanks a lot for the links.

newdigital:
Thanks a lot for the links.

My pleasure. Thanks for letting me post them here!

Best,

Ian Boersma

hi Ian

i read an old post of yours and was very impressed to read about your Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system and philosophy but couldnt open the links you gave, if you can still send me material about this great indicator id be very thankful

thank you

If you have any specific questions regarding Ichimoku, I am happy to answer them, though your best bet for getting a quick response is to post your question on our Kumo Trader Forum (see above for URL).

Best,

Ian Boersma

Boersma & Hunt

1h tf ichimoku strategy

newdigital:
On this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986

you will find all the explanation and examples. There are explanations of each line and all the rules about how to trade, which timeframe etc.

I also wanted to place the trades (to trade in real time) but did not have a time. I am still thinking to trade by Ichimoku but i am affraid a little because it is really difficult to trade by Ichimoku indicator even on D1 timeframe.

All the rules are on the thread above.

hi all,I use ichmoku strategy on 1 h tf but a modified ichi,not with the classic inputs ,on the chart there are 2 ichimoku one simple and one with alert.signal for buy is,macd above 0 line,kumo breakout alert same for sell but only the reverse.now I want to ask someone ,a programmer,if there is any chance to modify the zb-cloudlines indicator(inside the zip file) to give alert only when senkou span A crosses above or below senkou span B using the inputs tenkan 0,kijun 0,senkou 35! the indi ichimoku with alert that I have it only alerts me when kumo breaks out!thanks all and good tradingradsext1h.zip

Files:
radsext1h.zip  35 kb
10.gif  34 kb
11.gif  30 kb
12.gif  32 kb

sunmetal:
hi all,I use ichmoku strategy on 1 h tf but a modified ichi,not with the classic inputs ,on the chart there are 2 ichimoku one simple and one with alert.signal for buy is,macd above 0 line,kumo breakout alert same for sell but only the reverse.now I want to ask someone ,a programmer,if there is any chance to modify the zb-cloudlines indicator(inside the zip file) to give alert only when senkou span A crosses above or below senkou span B using the inputs tenkan 0,kijun 0,senkou 35! the indi ichimoku with alert that I have it only alerts me when kumo breaks out!thanks all and good tradingradsext1h.zip

Hello Sunmetal,

Would need the source code (mt4) thats the only way would be able to modify.

mrtools:
Hello Sunmetal, Would need the source code (mt4) thats the only way would be able to modify.

thank you anyway.I thought maybe someone might had the mq4 file.happy trading

zb cloud candles(ichimoku)

hi,can someone modify zb cloud candles indicator to show tenkan 0,kijun 0 and senkou 35,because as they are now ,if I modify these parameters it shows me only green candles and I want to show me red and green candles with these new parameters along with the zb cloud lines with the same inputs,(green above and red below when kumo crosses each other)thanks al lotzb-cloudcandles.mq4zb-cloudlines.mq4

Files:
Reason: