Mt3 EXP file

Good day: I would like to find out if anyone can help me by taking an existing MT3 EXP file, and converting it to get the source code from it. I am not a programmer as such, and only know how to load the files and run them. Is this what they call de-compiling, if so, would there be any costs involved, because I have read some posts that talk about paying some Russian programmer for the de-compiling work.

If anyone can help, please let me know, this is a very profitable EA to say the least.

forexpipmaster:
Good day: I would like to find out if anyone can help me by taking an existing MT3 EXP file, and converting it to get the source code from it. I am not a programmer as such, and only know how to load the files and run them. Is this what they call de-compiling, if so, would there be any costs involved, because I have read some posts that talk about paying some Russian programmer for the de-compiling work. If anyone can help, please let me know, this is a very profitable EA to say the least.

It was some thread and I deleted it. But you may find this guy in any place on the other forums because he is everywhere (except this forum). As to his nationality so I am not sure about russian by country.

Mt3 EXP file

Newdigital: So de-compiling is taking the EXP file and converting it to the source code then, right ?? Pardon my programming stupidity, LOL

forexpipmaster:
Newdigital: So de-compiling is taking the EXP file and converting it to the source code then, right ?? Pardon my programming stupidity, LOL

Yes, you can call it Decompiling, Reverse Engineering or Disassembly.

if I understood well it wants to decompile a .exp file, but what is necessary it to think of the rights of the owner?

BrunoFX:
if I understood well it wants to decompile a .exp file, but what is necessary it to think of the rights of the owner?

Bruno: I understand what you are saying, but when the owner of an EA does not give you what he said he would ,and starts screwing you around, (and your intentions are not for commercial puposes), then thats a different ball game.

I wanted right knowledge it is a question which I put and, I have the answer Thank you.

hacking

Hi,

Better call it hacking if you are decomiling exp obtained from others LOL most of the case will be so https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Reason: