The immorality of “Elite Leeches” - page 3

are we talking about this

Edited: Attachments (separation.zip) deleted.

Very sorry.

ND

Thanks newdigital for removing this file.

NOTICE to all: I am a programer too and do not like it when others misuse my work, I have deleted the above file from my computor, I no longer have a copy of it. Please do not PM me for it. Thank You.

The CockeyedCowboy

cockeyedcowboy:
are we talking about this

Edited: Attachments (separation.zip) deleted.

Very sorry.

ND

Thanks newdigital for removing this file.

NOTICE to all: I am a programer too and do not like it when others misuse my work, I have deleted the above file from my computor, I no longer have a copy of it. Please do not PM me for it. Thank You.

The CockeyedCowboy

newdigital

Iam sorry didnot mean to insigate anything here, I was going to pull the file down myself after reading the rest of the situation.

The CockeyedCowboy

We are working on private sections set up to be available.

Please send message to me (PM) to discuss which section and who will be accepted to go to the section and which results and so on and I will reply tomorrow.

cockeyedcowboy:
....I would not mind teaching it to someone but would not like to be bothed by people that have no codeing experiences nor do they want to code. Just ask repeated questions....

....When some one ask can you give me this or that, it really gets to me. If they were to say how can I do this, it would be different. The inexperenced one are the ones that want it given, the experenced one want to know how.

The CockeyedCowboy

My problem exactly !!! It astounds me how few people really want to empower themselves and rather choose to be the tail and not the head....sure we can't all be heads, but hell, all of us can't be tails either

hey guys, actually i'm not a coder at all, but I've got quite a few ideas that I would like to implement myself.. besides the MqL4 codersguru lessons are there any other books you would reccomend? I have picked up a C for dummies type book to learn about the basics etc.. Unfortunatly learning in such a informal manner is difficult.

A private dev corner would be nice

drgoodvibe:
hey guys, actually i'm not a coder at all, but I've got quite a few ideas that I would like to implement myself.. besides the MqL4 codersguru lessons are there any other books you would reccomend? I have picked up a C for dummies type book to learn about the basics etc.. Unfortunatly learning in such a informal manner is difficult.

Hi,

It is not so much learning the syntax as it is developing the ability to apply that syntax to expres your thoughts in a new form. That is the bridge not many people can safely navigate over. This is where creativity and lateral thinking to name a few, comes into play. That is why some of us are docters, others are traders, others are strip joint dancers (hmmm yummy), others coders others well whatever, do not try to force yourself into learning something you do not feel naturally comfortable with.

Laters,

FX Sniper

Here are two crispy fresh examples just to highlight two brand new examples of people simply waltzing in here and abusing the lack of authority on behalf of moderators and the lack of a clear public rule set, I rest my case.
AND
both first time posters, both advertising links to commercial material, both allowed to do it, both are helping to piss me off more and others who agree with my complaints also. more reason for for us senior members to find a better forum bla bla bla...same old same old...
Are our plea's here today just falling on deaf ears, what do you think ?
FX Sniper

lowphat:
A private dev corner would be nice
That would be cool yes, although I have strong doubts if anything discussed here will ever materialize.
I am starting to wonder if my efforts and those of others would perhaps not be better spent creating a brand new forum in the end and do it the right way from the start and get it over with instead of trying to selvage a sinking ship who’s captain is indecisive at the moment, perhaps understandably so.
I can tell you what Donald Trump would say to him in the board room: "You're fired !!! " :D:D
Laters,
FX Sniper

I was solved before you posted the links.

I moved one guy to commercial "programming skills for sale" thread.

The other guy was moved to "National Metatrader forum" thread. It is the forum in Russian language.

Reason: