DevDestination

Hi all!

I want to introduce my new invention

Rules:

We set price on open order price of bar where we take a trade,

then we read juice for previus bar and set it as dev param.

And I think it can be traded like that:

1) enter on signal

2) count dest points

3) when price cross 1th dest point move SL to BE

4) when price cross 2th dest point move SL to 1th dest point

5) when price reach 3th dest point exit.

Files:

Hello,

This indicator downwards gives reference mark on all the pairs.

I continue the test with eurusd m30

Files:

Second version of this indicator - this time with labels

Files:

hi kalenzo

Rules:

We set price on open order price of bar where we take a trade,

then we read juice for previus bar and set it as dev param.

you said that we read juice for prev. bar.

would you send the indicator(Juice_mod_kv2),because i personale do not have these one.

thanks

kamyar:
you said that we read juice for prev. bar.

would you send the indicator(Juice_mod_kv2),because i personale do not have these one.

thanks

Here is the juice

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173050

kv2 is just a cosmetics change - nothing to do with functionality

as for the juice is not important that u use juice or just simple indicator that is default in metatrader and is called Standard Deviation. Use Standard Deviation.

BTW I added a second rule for this indicator.

It is risky when u see a big candle and then U enter the trade like it is on the screenshot, so I added a the mid stop lvl. If u see something like that U can set SL to mid line.

Files:

hi kalenzo

thanks for you help.

i attached a pic.please take a look at it and tell me,did i right?

1-i set the price parameter on signal bar open price

2-i set the dev parameter on the value of juice indi. for previous bar.

but i have some quiestions:

first of all. should i change the indicator parameters for each candle.i mean,whenever the current candle finished i set the indicatore as thw same way above for new candle.am i right?. if i am wrong so in this case(attached pic) we loss many pips if the parameters do not chaneged.

please help me in this matter.

thanks again

Files:
see.jpg  157 kb

kamyar:
hi kalenzo

thanks for you help.

i attached a pic.please take a look at it and tell me,did i right?

1-i set the price parameter on signal bar open price

2-i set the dev parameter on the value of juice indi. for previous bar.

but i have some quiestions:

first of all. should i change the indicator parameters for each candle.i mean,whenever the current candle finished i set the indicatore as thw same way above for new candle.am i right?. if i am wrong so in this case(attached pic) we loss many pips if the parameters do not chaneged.

please help me in this matter.

thanks again

U did right setup kamyar.

I'm not changing those lvls. That's becouse this indicator was made by statistic rule called 3 sigmas and it say that 97% will be in 3*deviation from poit. So i gues u say that we lose many pips becouse we close trade on 3th take profit, but U dont have to do so. U can use it like that : set sl in half way between tp2 and tp3 when price reach tp3 and use traling stop.

I'm using tp3 as exit point becouse in 97% it is right. so it can maximize profit.

But u can do it your self, i'm open for new ideas of using this lvls U can also change TP ratio to 1.5 or 2.

It's like that - when U feel that the market is in strong move u can set ratio to 2 and when u see the signal but it is the risky one ( like it was yesterday and nina said that when price goes more than 20 pips from average then it is risky) u can set tp to 1 or 0.5 and see where the exit is And the last advice for now that i can tell u is that when u enter the trade and the previus bar deviation is poor (like 1 or 2) then u can use actual bar deviation, or change lvls when the bar will close or if dev <= 5 use 5

Kalenzo:
U did right setup kamyar.

I'm not changing those lvls. That's becouse this indicator was made by statistic rule called 3 sigmas and it say that 97% will be in 3*deviation from poit. So i gues u say that we lose many pips becouse we close trade on 3th take profit, but U dont have to do so. U can use it like that : set sl in half way between tp2 and tp3 when price reach tp3 and use traling stop.

I'm using tp3 as exit point becouse in 97% it is right. so it can maximize profit.

But u can do it your self, i'm open for new ideas of using this lvls

U can also change TP ratio to 1.5 or 2.

It's like that - when U feel that the market is in strong move u can set ratio to 2 and when u see the signal but it is the risky one ( like it was yesterday and nina said that when price goes more than 20 pips from average then it is risky) u can set tp to 1 or 0.5 and see where the exit is

And the last advice for now that i can tell u is that when u enter the trade and the previus bar deviation is poor (like 1 or 2) then u can use actual bar deviation, or change lvls when the bar will close or if dev <= 5 use 5

thanks kalenzo for your description.i will check it.

Reason: