Alpari Databank Download Failure - page 2

I downloaded the *hst file from alpari for 1min gbp/usd.

However when I go to the history centre in the Metatrader, and try to import the data, there is a complete blank and the data does not appear.

Can anyone help me out?

download history data here....

http://www.alpari-idc.ru/ru/dc/databank.php)

It is here now.

Hi

The link that newdigital posted above is not working. Can anybody be so kind to post the EUR/USD 1 min data? Or have any working link for the databank? Thanks.

Download Alpari History Data 2001 - 2009 - 7 Major Pairs

Here is a link to Download Alpari History Data 2001 - 2009 - 7 Major Pairs

How To Set Up Metatrader History Data And Get 90% Backtesting Quality - The Trade Machine Blog

Thank you

Thanks Robtrader for all the great work in providing and putting together a very helpful guide. Much appreciated.

Thanks, Robtrader. Your link is great. However, it only covers 7 pairs and only until January 2009. It's nice to have 90% modelling!

Does anyone know where good quality 1M data can be found up to a more recent date? and perhaps more pairs as some manual strategies use pairs like EJ and ECHF of GJ even...

Thanks!

robtrader:
Here is a link to Download Alpari History Data 2001 - 2009 - 7 Major Pairs How To Set Up Metatrader History Data And Get 90% Backtesting Quality - The Trade Machine Blog

anybody could reupload the 7 data again, cause in the link robtrader give, it is already gone, megashare closed down already

Hope someone would kindly upload it again

Thank You

This is a link at which Alpari describes how you should download historical data : MT4 Historical Data - Alpari (UK)

jimmyho:
anybody could reupload the 7 data again, cause in the link robtrader give, it is already gone, megashare closed down already

Hope someone would kindly upload it again

Thank You
Reason: