1MIN Gbp/usd data needed.

The history centre at metatrader seems to have something wrong with the gbp/usd data as it does not want to download. Could someone provide me with that data file pls.

Thanks.

i got 90657 recs in attached (just did new chart + loads refreshes...)

sily me, maxed out 4mb, i put on fileshare site here

alternate put here

hth

man... i not do this for long time, the site put on has much advert, at botom is link > go to 'enter' random chars > now!... we get to download page with link

so i ask Q now...

anyone wanna post links to EASY for likes of me types of free FILE SHARE sites which of course are safe ;)

geeeze, i know is free share services but ~22kb is groan slow... take me back to dialup modem 56kbps/V90 days -lol

remember? used to download .iso's all the time but sure is slow now - i on simple 2mb cable but is good enuf for my needs.

so post some fast+simple+safe fileshare host links....!

Thanks fbj, but it is an excell file, .csv. How do i get it into metatrader?

yes, is excel but comma delim file is wat i exported in so mt happy with file record format on import too!

open up History Center (F2)

click Import btn

click ? at top right corner > click in File: input box and User Guide.Tools.HistoryCenter seen:

Exports and Imports of Historical Data

Historical data can be exported into files formatted as CSV, PRN and HTM. For this, it is necessary to select the desired symbol in the left part of the "History Center" window and press "Export".

Historical data as CSV, PRN, TXT, HTM and HST can also be imported into terminal.

so... u browse to where u save .csv

and hey presto - box will be populated > so next step is OK btn

hth

hey... u got any good fileshare hosts links ???

please share if have, thank u

AAHHHH! Thanks fbj!! I don't have any fileshare hosts links.........but what kind of stuff are you looking for?

good :)

not those types (wink;)

just that many yrs ago used to upload .iso's and such for friends to download.

but so much changes sooo quickly that my links were dead, so go out and find new ones like the two i posted above.

but they upload very slow - not know how long 4 u to download...

so just wondered IF u or any reader had similar type services u used now and then.

google is vip source of links and stuff but never really know, do u..., until try something and only 'then' realize "U Have Trojan/KeyLogger/Virus/..."

so - that why ask.

ok then, hope data ok, is i think mostly demo history

i guess is poss to delete all M1 and then in my live a/c pull up chart and do the iterative Home key ritual to force download requests to server...

Best 2 U

btw,

for future reference: Alpari History Center for MetaTrader 4

It took about about 48 seconds to download, so it was fast. I use bitcomet and rapidshare but mainly for books from rapidshare and music/movies from bitcomet.

well thats good speed then - good going

ahhh, now u talking - BOOKS - MUSIC

bitcomet = p2p and big brother [i hear] are always seeding items and monitoring traffics etc. then is some clever peoples insert bad stuff into code etc.

BUT... each to own i say, not really have opinions one way or other ;)

books - cool or wat?

types?

not really 'get' rapidshare - seems asif people upload collections etc. - then share link.

i got to create collection list - is linklist too but...?

guess no way to browse beyond say a google search string: <subjInterestedIn> site:rapidshare.com

well, that wat i did and got loads hits but is tedious maybe to be accurate or watever.

maybe u explain in simple terms to me?

would be nice see wat reading materials available - soooo much btr than tv - get nuff 'screen time' on pc! and tv not help my fade brain, so read is best i think :)

ah sorry, i always ask too many questions

anyway u give me keywords and i find -----> THANKs

Reason: