Volatility indicators for MT4 - page 11

mladen:

OK. Solved. Here is the version that works correctly using the new build 985 too

PERFECT!! Thank You so much will load it back up.

Volatility Ratio Oscillator

Files:
VR.mq4  5 kb

mladen:

Forex-TSD volatility indicator ...

Interesting link fx1-D. Thanks

I like the volatility indicator from there so I decided to make our version too from what I saw there.

Some explanation : this is an intraday volatility indicator. It calculates required weeks (specified by VolatilityPeriodWeeksparameter) of intraday volatility averages of any symbol (decided to add possibility to choose symbol other than current chart symbol - I know at least one person that will be glad that I did this ) and that way you can have something like this :

Intraday hours are, with default settings, broker hours. If you wish to have that GMT time, set the HourShiftparameter to desired value that will correct the broker time difference compared to GMT. Here is an example of ibfx with hour shift 0 and alpari with hour shift -2 (since alpari I am using is GMT+2, in order to have it GMT 2 hours have to be subtracted) and as you can see differences between the 2 brokers are marginal

IBFX :

Alpari :

Bars per hour parameter simply regulates how many bars wide should be the display of each and every hour (per default they are 6 bars wide). IndicatorUniqueIDhas a purpose of ensuring that each instance has unique name that will then enable simultaneous multiple displays (as in first example)

I'm away from my pc right now. Does this version still works? Thank you for the share..

redwed:
I'm away from my pc right now. Does this version still works? Thank you for the share..

redwed

You have newer versions (few posts above) that are working

tampa_:

Volatility Ratio Oscillator

Indies that you've posted are good, Tampa. This is one of it, thanks for sharing to us.

It will be better , if it has an alert option.

Could anybody help me? I open that mq4 (it has Alert ON = True), but still haven't any sound. 

Files:
VR.mq4  5 kb

pati9191:

Indies that you've posted are good, Tampa. This is one of it, thanks for sharing to us.

It will be better , if it has an alert option.

Could anybody help me? I open that mq4 (it has Alert ON = True), but still haven't any sound. 

Looking at the code and it will alert when the level of the current bat crosses above 2

mladen:
Looking at the code and it will alert when the level of the current bat crosses above 2
Ok, Sir, thank you.

WAVE-PM (Whistler's Active Volatility Energy - Price Mass)

Files:
WAVE-PM.mq4  5 kb

Do we have relative volatility index somewhere?

nbtrading:
Do we have relative volatility index somewhere?
I am not sure - as far as I have seen, we don't but will check more
Reason: