Request for Currency Trader Magazine past issues

Does anyone have past issues of Currency Trader Magazine from currencytradermag.com?

They were available for download but seems like they'd removed links to past issues....

I was able to download Oct 04 issue and 09-05 thru 01-06.

If anybody needs any of those, i guess i can upload those.

I am missing Nov 04 ~ Aug 05 issues.

If somebody can help, I'd really appreciate.

Thanks.

http://www.uploadhut.com/upload/6815.pdf

that link for NOV , i have only NOV and DEC

thx newdigital any more ?

ahwai:
http://www.uploadhut.com/upload/6815.pdf

that link for NOV , i have only NOV and DEC

thx newdigital any more ?

I will look at this tomorrow.

I should have.

Thank you for the articles newdigital.

Here are the ones I have zipped in one file:

Currency Trader Mag

I have every issue from the first one and every issue of options trader as well. Will zip the months you need if you list them.

The CockeyedCowboy

tkman:
Does anyone have past issues of Currency Trader Magazine from currencytradermag.com?

They were available for download but seems like they'd removed links to past issues....

I was able to download Oct 04 issue and 09-05 thru 01-06.

If anybody needs any of those, i guess i can upload those.

I am missing Nov 04 ~ Aug 05 issues.

If somebody can help, I'd really appreciate.

Thanks.

I do not have Nov 04 thru Aug 05 issues.

Thank you!

OK You should get them in a few minutes may have to put them in mutiple zip files so look for more then one file.

The CockeyedCowboy

tkman:
I do not have Nov 04 thru Aug 05 issues. Thank you!

There is something wrong Tried uploading it as a ZIP and as a PDF file and they will not upload. is there something special that needs done. Iam useing the Manage Attachment button and select the file and it just tells me to wait. for a long time. Each PDF is about 2.5M and the ZIP is 45.5M for all the files and neither will upload. and my processor is sitting 99% idle so its not doing anything

tkman:
I do not have Nov 04 thru Aug 05 issues. Thank you!

There is something wrong Tried uploading it as a ZIP and as a PDF file and they will not upload. is there something special that needs done. Iam useing the Manage Attachment button and select the file and it just tells me to wait. for a long time. Each PDF is about 2.5M and the ZIP is 45.5M for all the files and neither will upload. and my processor is sitting 99% idle so its not doing anything

I also tried to upload using the forum upload thing and failed to do so. So I used uploadhut like ahwai did above.

Seems like they allow upload size up to 50MB. You don't have to sign up for an account or anything to upload. So maybe you can try that website.

tkman:
I also tried to upload using the forum upload thing and failed to do so. So I used uploadhut like ahwai did above. Seems like they allow upload size up to 50MB. You don't have to sign up for an account or anything to upload. So maybe you can try that website.

Usually I am cutting the files using winrar or some other program.

really looking forward to all issus u have cockeyedcowboy .now I have only Sept 05 - Jan 06 only.

just ZIP some pdf under 50 mb each and upload to uploadhut , would be simple

Reason: