MT4 BronzeWarrior and SilverWarrior EAs

Attached are my conversions of the MT3 EAs. Everything is the same, except that the EAs will trade the lots you set only, and not trade 1 Lot, then 3 Lots for example, as the MT3 (default) EAs do - I think this distorts the results.

You need to put the DayImpuls.mq4 in your Inicators folder for the EAs to work.

Attached is also the current weeks results purely just to show that the EAs work - if anyone wants to modify the EAs then they are free to do so.

Files:

Thanks for the conversions Treberk.

I will test out silverwarrior from monday onwards.

Question: Are you planning to convert goldwarrior too?

Sada

sadaloma:
Thanks for the conversions Treberk.

I will test out silverwarrior from monday onwards.

Question: Are you planning to convert goldwarrior too?

Sada

Hi, Nick Bilak has already made a conversion of GoldWarrior on this site - it is attached

Files:

It doesn't work in the same way as the mt3: totally different trades.

Sada

sadaloma:
It doesn't work in the same way as the mt3: totally different trades. Sada

what doesn't work the same way as the mt3?

treberk:
what doesn't work the same way as the mt3?

Goldwarrior MT4 version. I tested it the latest version a while back at the same time as the mt3 version and the trades were different between the mt3 and the mt4 version.

It was not a small difference: many trades were missed by the mt4 version.

Sada

Hi,

I have just had a look at the DayImplus indicator and it is not reading the same on MT3 and MT4 at the moment with some currencies, so this may be the cause - which will also affect the trades that the EAs I converted do.

So, I will have a look at the indicator -

Hi,

can anyone help to make the MT4 DayImpulse read like the MT3 one - the readings can be out by a bit - I don't know whether this is to do with the indicator in MT3 updating slowly as it does take up alot of CPU resources?

(right click the on the pictues and select "Save Target As..." to view images correctly)

Files:

treberk:
Hi,

can anyone help to make the MT4 DayImpulse read like the MT3 one - the readings can be out by a bit - I don't know whether this is to do with the indicator in MT3 updating slowly as it does take up alot of CPU resources?

I'd love to help you, but I would need the indicator for mt3.

Hi, here is the MT3 indicator

Files:
dayimpuls.mql  1 kb

MT3 BronzeWarrior and SilverWarrior Standardized

If anyone wants a version of the MT3 Bronze and Silver Warriors where the EAs will trade the lots you determine only - and not 1 Lot then 3 Lots for example, then they are attached.

I prefere the method of having standard lots because for example, I was testing the MT3 EAs towards the end of last year, they made a good bit of profit with small lots, then it put in a order with a much larger lot which wiped out all the profits that took ages to make - if this was live this would have a psychological negative effect on the mind - yeah you can make more money with large lots but it is also about using a system that fits in with your risk reward profile.

Reason: