A simple Trading system - based on creativity

system idea:

Watching and exactly remembering the price. Because of this given deep knowledge it's going to get easier to make good trades.

Therefore I did some programming. You watch the price, but in correlation to the price you also see anything you would like to associate with.

ex:

1 --> white

2 --> grey

3 --> yellow

and so on.

Now you connect tones with the price, pictures, letters, characters, and so on...so it is getting easier and easier for yourself to remember.

You set up the speed by yourself. You set up an automatic stop loss.

It's all about, that you remember constantly the price and because of this, you're able to perform better.

Want to read more? Visit: The Ultimate Chance

program is free available and also Open Source!

cool

thanks

i testing

hope you like

Hmm... I worry, that I didn't exactly catch what you mean. How can I estimate the future price by remembering the current price movement? Is it all based on intuition only (ex. "Oh, I've seen two red blinks and one yellow - my intuition tells me that it will rise. Let's buy!")?

I'd be very thankfull if you could tell me what it's all about...

intuition

yes. That's the key.

If you have a long line of remembered price-movings, it should be getting easier and easier to guess the very next one.

ex:

if you KNOW only 2 moments, it may be difficult to guess the next moment #3,

but

if you KNOW 100 moments, it should be easy to guess moment #101. And maybe also #102.

It is about building up an exact knowledge-database and on this you can set up your own believings, guessings and so on. Just a strict distinction between KNOWLEDGE and BELIEF.

Keep on posting !

Thanks qweet! Now I get it. Will be testing if I had some time!

system should now be easier to use, I hope, any comments?

qweet it is correct , as my understanding, that when i open a position i'll go with all margin available ?

thanks

Maybe its just me, but I see no program on the site, or code.

Is it, that we, are supposed to develope the code for your system?

here is part of what you have on the site, it mentions a program, but no program can be found..

Perhaps you can clarify as to what you want.

How to use the program?

Get the latest version

Run it

put in the amount of random-numbers you would like to catch. This should be a symbol for the length of your trading-session.

The program should start. 5 frames should appear: "ASSOCIATE, KEEP FOCUS, row_of_profit_or_loss, Tape Reading, Last_Trade" - if not it isn't working

Click on the "Keep Focus" Panel

Set up the speed. I advise to start with a slower speed.

Set your Stop Loss. The tighter your Stop Loss is, the quicker you will get kicked out, if your decision was a wrong one. But a closed trade always holds the opportunity for the next one

Press to start

Concentrate now on the "ASSOCIATE"-Panel

if you feel the current price has reached a turning point, get in to make profit and to find out .

Maybe its just me, but I see no program on the site, or code.

have a look at "Links"

or go directly to the page:

http://esnips.com/web/qweet-public

You may use my program for free and also you can change it to your needs, if you want.

qweet it is correct , as my understanding, that when i open a position i'll go with all margin available ?

thanks

hmm, in my program?

If you enter a position in my program the following path is: Either gaining or losing pips. And that's all. It's just based on the pips. But of course it is easy to imagine you've got 1000 Euro and go in with a Leverage of 2:1. It's just a calculation how much money/Euro/Dollar you'll gain then.

Feel free to ask more questions,

qweet

Time......

Time to go back to the home.