Expert Advisor Builder - page 7

cool thank you i will try it

ea builder

Hey New digital,

I need your help on building EA.

If todays close is greater than yesterday. How do i put it in the boxes because there are two boxes up and down called left and right.

Should I put it like close 0>close 1 or

close 1< close 0

I could not understand about it, please explain.

andy

looking for opinions on ExpertAdvisorBuilder

Hi....i'm new here and i found the ExpertAdvisorBuilder through this forum and wrote the first SMA 14 and 28 cross from their tutorial.

To my surprise it actually worked when i activated it on my Alpari Demo Chart.

My question is this...

Is this a good way to code EA's and would EA's coded this way work on a live account?

BTW this site is great and full of good info....

I looked at the code generated and it looks ok but the problem I see with this is it's a 'one size fit's all' type approach and by it's very nature is flawed. I think you could use it on a live account but I personally wouldn't feel comfortable unless I knew exactly what it was doing and why. Then if there was a problem I could fix it.

Make sure whatever you do you trial it on a demo for a few months before you go live.

Good luck

Lux

This is awesome...

Whoever thought up that EAB is one sweet person.

I've only been at it for a few days and i have found a simple moving average ea that tested positive on the gbpjpy.

A few tests showed some awesome profits with reasonable drawdowns.

For my tests i looked for trends and put up even odds on tp and sl. That was 300 pips either way figuring that i would be in more winning trades if i stayed with the daily trend which i got off of a 140 CCI on the daily.

I actually built two EA's one for long only trades and the other for short only trades.

Wow 3 wks of trading got me nearly 30% on longs and once the rally took off to the short side i switched EA to my short and watched it collect 130% before giving back 20%.

That gets me excited.

I'm going to forward test it for awhile to see the results.

Thanks EAB guy......

Expert Advisor for scalping.

Hi,

I am trying to write an EA for scalping. in the below variables can anyone please let me know the the intigers assinged to StopLoss, TakeProfit, and TrailingStop are the number of pips or any other intigers which MT4 will convert into pip counts.

I also need a statement to define the chart to be used is a 5 mins chart.

I am planing to use Stochastics on 5 mins chart for signaling scalping trades. with 2 - 5 pips of profit. Please let me know if any one has a better strategy for scalping that can be used for writing an EA.

extern int mm=1;

extern int reinv=10;

extern int MagicNumber = 0;

extern double Lots = 0.1;

extern int Slippage = 3;

extern bool UseStopLoss = True;

extern int StopLoss = 200;

extern bool UseTakeProfit = True;

extern int TakeProfit = 600;

extern bool UseTrailingStop = False;

extern int TrailingStop = 30;

extern int maxLots=50;

Appriciate your help in advance.

Thanks

Raghav

This is not necessarily the answer you are seeking, but may help.

Go to this site and start to set up your EA and then adjust the code as to your specifications

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

dave

Can some1 pls help me to buıld my ea

Hello all traders ,

I am trying to build an ea for a long time but it doesnt work at all.

I need to build a rsi ea , which will exit the trade when it cross 70 when I am long and it needs to exit trade when it cross 30 . I think it is simple but I can t do it plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss help me

sinan

dsafx:
Hello all traders ,

I am trying to build an ea for a long time but it doesnt work at all.

I need to build a rsi ea , which will exit the trade when it cross 70 when I am long and it needs to exit trade when it cross 30 . I think it is simple but I can t do it plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss help me

sinan

You'd be amazed at how much can be accomplished with

just two or three minutes with the search function.

Files:
rsi.mq4  6 kb

thanks a lot for your answer but How can I change this rsi indicator to an ea ??

Reason: