Scalping Indicator - page 3

kostumer27:
Hello! My most interesting indicator =) Vertex - tool's 15 / 1000 vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Interesting

Does it repaint?

No, it no repaint;)

But it need addition to search continuing unilateral trend.

Hi,

Very Nice Indicator.

Give me same input setting as u use.

Hi,

( But it need addition to search continuing unilateral trend.)

Plz clear understand When buy and when sell rules

My system looks like this

When blue rsi on the lower window whith yellow start the round (on next candle), similarly see on the level.

When the castle of "vertex" fade away - I make a decision a deal.Try to watch history - it will be helpful

Files:
my.jpg  257 kb

kostumer27:
My system looks like this

When blue rsi on the lower window whith yellow start the round (on next candle), similarly see on the level.

When the castle of "vertex" fade away - I make a decision a deal.Try to watch history - it will be helpful

Nice trading system,

Give me all Indicators and tpl .

Thanks in Advance .

kostumer27:
Hello! My most interesting indicator =) Vertex - tool's 15 / 1000 vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Hello,

Whats your full settings ?

Please use and good luck to you orange line it is RSI_EMA_COL -select tool's to your taste;

added deltaforce, but it's you select.

templ.rar

+ one One an important detail is TradePredator , video -

it trade by one clik. BUT I have 625 build - if it does not work - on this forum repair))

keys: D - change position, X - deal, C - close

Files:
111_1.jpg  307 kb
templ.rar  30 kb

JJN scalper jjn-scalper.mq4

Files:
jjn-scalper.mq4  11 kb

kostumer27:
Please use and good luck to you orange line it is RSI_EMA_COL -select tool's to your taste;

added deltaforce, but it's you select.

templ.rar

+ one One an important detail is TradePredator , video -

it trade by one clik. BUT I have 625 build - if it does not work - on this forum repair))

keys: D - change position, X - deal, C - close

Hello my new friend

From quick a view your system looks interesting.The indicators you use are not familiar to me.I am a bit oldschool i guess.Old school with indicators eheheeh .Anyway you know what i mean.For me the most interesting one is in the middle.Is it RSI EMA COL?.If yes i download one from here forex-tsd.But it doesnot look like yours.It only has two lines.Also lines look a lot different from yours.Can you share that indicator which is in the middle with blue,yellow and green lines,also its settings if possible?Thnx in advanced.Have plenty of pips.

Reason: