Appendix 2 - Trading functions

Files:

Thank you codersguru

Dear codersguru

Thanks a lot. I have wait it for long time.

I am look forward for the next lesson.

Besides, I am building my own indicator recently. But I face some problem. Please kindly reply the post titled "Urgent: iMAOnArray and IMA? "

Thanks

Victor

thanks coderguru

i have read all of your articles about MQL4 and at the moment i can claim that i am a MQL4 coder.anyway, i downloaded your last post and i am very keen to read your 3rd part of "your First expert advisor".please please please post it as soon as possible.

again thanks for your helpful texts.

OrderSwap()

I assume that as small individual currency traders we will never have to use OrderSwap(). Do others agree?

hi

all MQL4 functions such as trading,array,indicator call and so on are posted by myself and you can find all of them in the froum.i did it because i do not want codergru to waste his time for them.codergru please make the 3rd part of "your first expert advisor" please do it as quickly as possible.

i am looking forward for your reply about the files that i posted

Thanks!

kamyar:
all MQL4 functions such as trading,array,indicator call and so on are posted by myself and you can find all of them in the froum.i did it because i do not want codergru to waste his time for them.codergru please make the 3rd part of "your first expert advisor" please do it as quickly as possible.

i am looking forward for your reply about the files that i posted

kamyar,

Thanks , but I didn't copy and paste the trading functions from MetaTrader guide.

I just tried hard to make it clearer with my extra details, didn't I?

Thanks again!

codergru

i know that you want to make the Function easier for understanding,but as i mentioned earlier these attachments are the whole reference and i do not claim that i wrote them by myself.they completly can be found in MQL4 help.

i copied and pasted them for myself and i reckon that they can be shared with others just as a help nothing else and i do not want to spoil you effort.anyway thanks again

Thank You

Just wanted to say thank you for a guide that I can understand. I have been trying to learn this for quite some time but no luck. But with your guide I think I am finally starting to grasp the way this works. Again THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am eagerly awaiting your next lesson.

Sincerly

Mebj51

You're welcome!

mebj51:
Just wanted to say thank you for a guide that I can understand. I have been trying to learn this for quite some time but no luck. But with your guide I think I am finally starting to grasp the way this works. Again THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am eagerly awaiting your next lesson.

Sincerly

Mebj51

Mebj,

You're welcome!

I'm happy to see that my lessons made the MQL programming world easier.

Welcome to the forum!

thank you for all share

Reason: