How to code? - page 345

Hi, i just wanted to ask how to create in mql those rectangles? Only in panel it can be done?

Files:
cattura.jpg  75 kb

thefxpros:
Hi, i just wanted to ask how to create in mql those rectangles? Only in panel it can be done?

thefxpros

All those are button objects with styles of buttons adjusted to appear different

mladen:

thefxpros

All those are button objects with styles of buttons adjusted to appear different

thank u Mladen. I'm searching for a while can you tell me where can i find a free indicator/panel with these object so i can see the code and learn how to treat them, please?

thefxpros:
thank u Mladen. I'm searching for a while can you tell me where can i find a free indicator/panel with these object so i can see the code and learn how to treat them, please?

thefxpros

This version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page9 of daily data is using buttons (you can see how they are used in the code)

Greetings MT4 programmers,

Since my mt4 coding skills are close to zero, and this forum has the best mt4 programmers there is, I would be extremely grateful if some kind soul could write an mq4 indicator that shows up the following two, simple, 2-candle patterns:

if(Low[1] Close[2])

then Print a Green dot above current candle on Close (ie. Print Green dot for Close[1])

Also,

if(High[1] > High[2] && Close[1] < Close[2])

then Print a Red dot below current candle on close

These two patterns can provide great setups for getting on board strongly trending price moves.

Thanks in anticipation,

Joe

(PS. Hope I posted this in the right place)

traderjw:
Greetings MT4 programmers,

Since my mt4 coding skills are close to zero, and this forum has the best mt4 programmers there is, I would be extremely grateful if some kind soul could write an mq4 indicator that shows up the following two, simple, 2-candle patterns:

if(Low[1] Close[2])

then Print a Green dot above current candle on Close (ie. Print Green dot for Close[1])

Also,

if(High[1] > High[2] && Close[1] < Close[2])

then Print a Red dot below current candle on close

These two patterns can provide great setups for getting on board strongly trending price moves.

Thanks in anticipation,

Joe

(PS. Hope I posted this in the right place)

A question : Low[1], High[1] and Close[1] are first closed low, high and close or they are current prices?

Hi mladen,

I think it would be best if they were current prices.

traderjw:
Hi mladen, I think it would be best if they were current prices.

traderjw

What trading platform is that formula from?

The formula was not taken from any particular trading platform, but was my (probably feeble) attempt to specify the price patterns in a more concise and something like mq4 notation.

traderjw:
The formula was not taken from any particular trading platform, but was my (probably feeble) attempt to specify the price patterns in a more concise and something like mq4 notation.

OK then .

Reason: