How to code? - page 332

mladen:
As far as I see, there is no function that is predicted to do that

Pity

The enum name is useless in the way it returns it now

checkin:
Pity The enum name is useless in the way it returns it now

One more thing : use the name like "name ver 1.01" and try the save as. It is like that for more than a year and they still did not correct it

whisperer:
:) One more thing : use the name like "name ver 1.01" and try the save as. It is like that for more than a year and they still did not correct it

Yep, and that was reported to them. Still works wrongly

Hi,

I have been searching for an indicator that will draw a vertical line in a sub-window x bars back, deleting the previous line as each now bar opens.

The reason is I have three multi-timeframe instances of same indicator (each with a unique "magic number") and I'd like to for example show a line in sub-window (say) 36 bars from Current for one set for M5, 12 bars from Current for one set for M15 and 3 for H1.

This will permit easier assessment with the common frame of reference (35/12/3 bars back).

Does anyone know if this has been done already or can guide me how to achieve this?

Newton51:
Hi,

I have been searching for an indicator that will draw a vertical line in a sub-window x bars back, deleting the previous line as each now bar opens.

The reason is I have three multi-timeframe instances of same indicator (each with a unique "magic number") and I'd like to for example show a line in sub-window (say) 36 bars from Current for one set for M5, 12 bars from Current for one set for M15 and 3 for H1.

This will permit easier assessment with the common frame of reference (35/12/3 bars back).

Does anyone know if this has been done already or can guide me how to achieve this?

You have to place the vertical bar on the first bar that belongs to higher time frame - you can not use constant bars back (like 36/12/3) - that would show to wrong time

How to check if my code is renamed?

apprentice coder:
How to check if my code is renamed?

apprentice coder

You can use WindowExpertName() function for that (check if the WindowExpertName() returns the original name you used for the code)

mladen:
apprentice coder You can use WindowExpertName() function for that (check if the WindowExpertName() returns the original name you used for the code)

Yes!!!

It works. Thanks

HI Mladen,

Please l have array based problems,

I'm new with programing , so I can't say I'm proud of what i've done.

Please look into the attached file.

I just need to understand how to access the arrays.

This is supposed to an oscilator

luffy:
HI Mladen,

Please l have array based problems,

I'm new with programing , so I can't say I'm proud of what i've done.

Please look into the attached file.

I just need to understand how to access the arrays.

This is supposed to an oscilator

luffy

You forgot to initialize arrays (all you arrays are having zero elements). Use ArrayResize(array,size) to change the size to the desired size or, when declaring them use the "double N[14];" syntax when declaring it (as far as I see you need an array with 14 elements for N array)

Reason: