How to code? - page 260

wasnt the question I asked....but maybe I can find something. I

Hh hl ll lh ea

hi

i want to code an EA . if the higher high and higher low then buy, if the lower low and lower high,then sell.

i remember blazan codes an EA by using the method. but i want to code the EA adding other indicators. i search in the internet,but can not find the method. hope someone can give some advice how to code the EA.thank you all

yourspace

How to set stoploss external and internally mt4 programming. help

dear sir/ madam

i am not custom to programming can someone pleaseeeeeee help me set my losses to 300 pips. for some reason my program still make losses 3000 pips at the three trades. the profit gains are allright at 300 pips. i dont understand why the 300 kicks in at the stratergy tester? i am new in this. i know i am nuts.

below is the program start which i think the problem is there.

extern double TakeProfit = 300;

extern double Lots = 1;

extern double SL = 300;

extern double MACDOpenLevel=3;

extern double MACDCloseLevel=2;

extern double MATrendPeriod=26;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

int start()

{

double MacdCurrent, MacdPrevious, SignalCurrent;

double SignalPrevious, MaCurrent, MaPrevious;

int cnt, ticket, total;

it seems the stoploss set does not kick in. even at the stratergy tester i=externally i have set at 300 pip loosses. but it still gives 3000 or more loss at the tree trades. the other 10 consecutive trades were ok.

pls help. much much appreciated.

Dave

Dear Mr.Coders Guru

please this file modification for me ,

i attached the file

1) i want remove all the arrows

2) please make just 5Ema cross 25Ema and 50Ema , ups and down

with popup sound alert

thanks

abma

One EA - two independent magic number trades

Hi Guys,

how can I code an EA that can trade 4 pairs, but each two pairs were traded with a specific magic number in one EA.

EA:

1.) buy EURUSD / sell GBPUSD <-- both pairs get magic number 1234

2.) buy EURUSD / sell USDCHF <-- both pairs get magic number 5678

So EA check for both magic number:

- open positions

- profit of open positions

- close that pairs with that magic number which are in given profit

Who can help me?

Best regards,

Coding

rdlr176:
I have this EA, I used it with some success , stopped when IBFX changed to market order, it stopped working, been doing it manually, but it would be cool if someone could get this to work again bearish_martingale.mq4

Hi, I looked at your EA, it's coded to send limit orders, this is why it's not compatable with your broker now, do you still need it to be fixed? If yes let me know. I will change it for your. C

Wise-EA MT4 Programming Service

Anyone knows which are the Symbol() permutations out there? I know of EURUSDm, someone can list all the others?

Help !!

Dear all,

Question to any good or professional coders. I am new guy learning coding. Is there any code or scripts that we may change or add in order to convert the indicator in separate window to histogram without get repainted even if the original indicator is not repainting...?

Thanks in advance and appreciate your help.

Best regards.

Dear Coders,

Any one help me, that make popup sound alert for this indicator

i attached the indi,

Need EA that gives alerts once trades are opened/closed manually or by other EAs

Hello beautiful people,

I was told that some of the best programmers visit this forum. I am really hoping someone could help me out with this, or maybe point me in the right direction where I can get this type of EA.

I am looking for an EA that gives audio/email/pop-up alerts when trades are opened or closed either manually or by other EAs on the platform. This EA will not, in any way, interfere with the other EA functions or processes. It will just recognize that a trade has been opened or closed and give the alert. Simple. (I hope lol).

Thank you very much in advance.

Dmitry

Reason: