CatFx50 - page 653

nina:
Hi, Nuc!

Right, level 2 sell on GBPUSD (11:30cet) @ 1,8566 with stop loss at 1,8581 or at 1,8593 --1,8615.

Nina

Hi, Nina !

And why sale? The signal № 1 was on buy.

Files:
buy.jpg  44 kb

to nina

sorry, how do you know that there stop loss at 1,8581 or at 1,8593 --1,8615

respectfully yours

rym:
Hi, Nina ! And why sale? The signal № 1 was on buy.

Hi!

Which platform are you using?

BTW, market is flat, choppy and very risky. Take care.

Nina

Frantic:
sorry, how do you know that there stop loss at 1,8581 or at 1,8593 --1,8615 respectfully yours

Hi!!

Look at what price have done before to place a trade. You need to do this in order to know what stop loss you should use. Then, with this stop, you should look at your r/r ratio. That huge stop at 1,8615 means that you are risking 49 pips, so you need to make at least 49 pips to have a r/r ratio of 1:1. 98 pips for a 2:1 and 147 pips for a 3:1.

Cable could go that far down, but I do not want to play this. So, a stop at 1,8581 ( last high + 2 or 3 pips), that is 15 pips, is more affordable or the other one at 1,8593 (above pivot), 27 pips.

Nevertheless, the market is in waiting mode so far. Take care.

Nina

thank you

I thought that this shows indicator

respectfully yours

nina:
Hi, Nuc!

Right, level 2 sell on GBPUSD (11:30cet) @ 1,8566 with stop loss at 1,8581 or at 1,8593 --1,8615.

Nina

hai NINA i have doubt here why u said level 2 sell for GU

could u pls check mine...

Files:

jutaonefami:
hai NINA i have doubt here why u said level 2 sell for GU

could u pls check mine...

Look at your Step_Stoch_Ma - Max. Bars to count are only 3327. You should download the maximum of bars that your Broker allows. Press the Home-Key(POS1) many times on your Keyboard to update the history and solve the problem. Restart your MT4 after this process to recalculate the correct Stoch.

Eh Nina, i just see you are in Barcelona

WOOWWW great place

Can you tell us about the taxes in spain on forex ?

Hi,

Can I ask you one question

What if we get two different signals on GBP/USD and EUR/USD,buy and sell, should we ignore them ?

Exit Strategy

Hi Everyone,

I like to thank Nina on this great strategy. I think we can use Fibonacchi expansion as a good exit strategy. If your not familiar with using Fibonacchi exapnsion I will explain how it works at a later post. Anyway I like to share with you a screenshot which shows below how the fibonacchi expansion can be used to produce potential targets. I have used them for a while now with some great results. Its very effective when its used properly. Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas to improve the exit strategy.

Files:
fib.gif  42 kb
Reason: