CatFx50 - page 71

Kalenzo:
Yes of course, U have to add alert after the //PRICE CROSSES comment where the all conditions are checked, like that:

if(Open > longMA && cross == 1 )

{

UpBuffer=Low-(20*Point);

DnBuffer=EMPTY_VALUE;

Alert("BUY");

}

Great Kalenzo,

what about the Sell? And how can we limit the alert so it's only given once when the cross happens not every pip move.

Zendo, use the search facility we have here in the forum. Anyway, this is the steprsi you are searching for..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Zendo:
Patrick where can we find the "stepRSI"?

Nice Weekend

RJ1:
Zendo, use the search facility we have here in the forum. Anyway, this is the steprsi you are searching for.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thank you very much ...

Have a nice weekend

shausmann:
Great Kalenzo, what about the Sell? And how can we limit the alert so it's only given once when the cross happens not every pip move.

make alert check variable on the begining of the script

int alertCheck;

and then:

{

UpBuffer=Low-(20*Point);

DnBuffer=EMPTY_VALUE;

if(Bars>alertCheck)

{

Alert("BUY");

alertCheck = Bars;

}

}

Sell is opposite to buy so use the same method in that section

if(Open < longMA && cross == 2 )

Audio alert

After spending most of the day Saturday trying to setup a audio alert for CatFx50k......if anyone has a audio alert setup for CatFX0k please post it.......

tks in advance,

leighton

Hi,

I found common point in Nina's and Bruno's systems. This is indicator IND Inverse. I have wrote IND Inverse+EMA. But I think IND Inverse is analogue of WPR or Stochastic.

Regards

Igor

Files:

Kalenzo:
make alert check variable on the begining of the script

int alertCheck;

and then:

{

UpBuffer=Low-(20*Point);

DnBuffer=EMPTY_VALUE;

if(Bars>alertCheck)

{

Alert("BUY");

alertCheck = Bars;

}

}

Sell is opposite to buy so use the same method in that section

if(Open < longMA && cross == 2 )

Hi Kalenzo,

all this is spanisch to me. Can you modify the existing EA and post it?

I did not had a chance to get my mind arroung programming and most likely screw things up.

Thanks,

SH

Hallo Traderbuddies,

can someone progamm a littel Indicator who colours the bars depending the price is over the 50 EMA or under the EMA. For Example blue if the price is over the EMA and red if the price is under the EMA. Nothing else. So we can easy see the Marketmodus - long or short.

Good start in the new week!

igorad:
Hi,

I found common point in Nina's and Bruno's systems. This is indicator IND Inverse. I have wrote IND Inverse+EMA. But I think IND Inverse is analogue of WPR or Stochastic.

Regards

Igor

Hi, Igorad!

Yes, right. With your settings on Stoch, Inverseind and Stochastic seem to be a clone.

I was using Inverseind in other charting package as I said. As Inverseind is too sensitive, I plot EMA50 on it.

Nina

Zendo:
Hallo Traderbuddies,

can someone progamm a littel Indicator who colours the bars depending the price is over the 50 EMA or under the EMA. For Example blue if the price is over the EMA and red if the price is under the EMA. Nothing else. So we can easy see the Marketmodus - long or short.

Good start in the new week!

Here U go !

Enjoy !

Files:
Reason: