Ichimoku - page 4

here you are.

Files:

clc4x:
here you are.

Hello clc4x

thanks a lot for quick help. But I didnt find your chart or Ichimoku indi on your blog. Pls let me know how to search.

thanks

mithetnme

mithetnme:
Hello clc4x

thanks a lot for quick help. But I didnt find your chart or Ichimoku indi on your blog. Pls let me know how to search.

thanks

mithetnme

here you are.

Files:
ichimoku_2.png  36 kb

Hi clc4x

Really surprised with your response back. I am using 5 nos of MT4 platform, live account on 2 and 3 demos. All platforms give same format (with dotted lines, not color filled) shown in attached snapshot. If you dont mind, please copy your ex4 file and upload it.

thank you again

mithetnme

Files:
ichimoku_2_1.png  102 kb

Hello clc4x

I got it. thousand apologies for my second reply. Its my fault. I didnt look at your first attached file and directly go to your blog. Sorry again.

million thanks and heavy pips everydayssssss

mithetnme

that's fine. you just contribute one traffic to my blog stat. my blog is a very quiet site.

Trend fading strategies?????

Does anyone knows a place in the forum where someone has posted a good trend fading strategy?

I am interested in creating an expert for choppy markets, but I have not been able to find a strategy yet. Any help here would be great.

Thanks

Thanks to whoever moved my post.

Whats the point of this forum?

Hi

My post has been deleted again WTF??? I asked if someone has ichimokucloud system and would like to share it, post deleted, why? Can someone explain me why my posts have been deleted?

Regards

HankT

Hi hankt80,

I deleted your post from my thread.

Please, do not post/promote/discuss any commercial system on the public sections of the forum.

Reason: