Nrtr - page 2

etrade:
Many thanks for this. I wonder that there are various types of NRTR indicators with numerous discussions on it, but few devoted to NRTR WATR, as I believe the later one is more perfect.

NRTR WATR indicator came to MT4 from MT3 and this indicator is part of classical asctrend system for MT3 (and for ther softwares as well).

You may look at this asctrend from the beginning https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249 (this thread is describing everything as a book: from history and old systems in the beginning to the new ones in the end of the thread; means - nothing was moved/updated on the first post).

In classical asctrend (H1, H4, D1 or W1 timeframes) this NRTR WATR is used for stop loss, trailing stop. Besides sometimes it is used for breakout level.

newdigital:
NRTR WATR indicator came to MT4 from MT3 and this indicator is part of classical asctrend system for MT3 (and for ther softwares as well).

You may look at this asctrend from the beginning https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249 (this thread is describing everything as a book: from history and old systems in the beginning to the new ones in the end of the thread; means - nothing was moved/updated on the first post).

In classical asctrend (H1, H4, D1 or W1 timeframes) this NRTR WATR is used for stop loss, trailing stop. Besides sometimes it is used for breakout level.

Yes, I read the links you cited carefully

They were very useful

I am seeking for NRTR WATR as histogram, and prabably MTF

In fact, I have NRTR WATR Histogram, but it appears on the price rather than a separate window.

NRTR_Rosh_v2e_mtf is on this post.

newdigital:
NRTR_Rosh_v2e_mtf is on this post.

Post was updated with NRTR_Rosh_v2eAlert_mtf indicator.

can you do it

can you do this indactor to EA

Files:

hi, I'm using this NRTR but in jpy pairs it looks like it's very far away from price compared to other pairs

can someone take a look at the code and correct it for jpy pairs???

Files:
nrtr.mq4  7 kb

camisa:
hi, I'm using this NRTR but in jpy pairs it looks like it's very far away from price compared to other pairs can someone take a look at the code and correct it for jpy pairs???

ok, forget the jpy pairs, could someone just code an audio alert for it?

newdigital:
NRTR (Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse).

There are a lot of modifications of this indicator for mt3 and mt4 as well. But original idea came from here - see image attached. It was the good trading system in 2001.

This is for Metatrader 4 - seems good indicator.

Files:

This indicator is from old asctrend system and seems good to use on lower (M1, M5 or M15) timeframes.

Reason: