new Update

Gann-ICWR v0.1.1 beta5

with fib value and line in backround thanks @keris2112

--

Files:

hi alex

did you do any thing about my problem(converting the butterfly indicator to

mq4 )?would you reply.

thanks and special thanks for your tereffic effort to make a good icwr indicator

kamyar:
did you do any thing about my problem(converting the butterfly indicator to

mq4 )?would you reply.

thanks and special thanks for your tereffic effort to make a good icwr indicator

yes but later i make first Ross indicator

--

Alex

Icwr

Alex,

It feels like a make believe Christmas when you got everything you had asked for. I love it!

Just one question, how do you do so good at programing when it is in English and yet you say you have trouble with the English. Germany sure has some great programmers!

Well, two questions, what is the difference in the zig zag and the Gann zig zag?

Thank you sure seems like the easy way out. I really appreciate all your work and skill at making this happen. Thanks!

Ricky D

Ricky D:
Alex,

It feels like a make believe Christmas when you got everything you had asked for. I love it!

Just one question, how do you do so good at programing when it is in English and yet you say you have trouble with the English. Germany sure has some great programmers!

Well, two questions, what is the difference in the zig zag and the Gann zig zag?

Thank you sure seems like the easy way out. I really appreciate all your work and skill at making this happen. Thanks!

Ricky D

Thanks

Germany sure has some great programmers!

The indicator run but der code is slovenly and squalidly

I maintain sometimes that activewave are better

but you please testing... and feedback

alex

hi alex

you mean that you have made an indicatore like that one i have posted?

Fibs

Alex,

Is there a way that the fib time zones and or the extentions for entry, exit points, for profit targets, and major movement areas, can be programed in an indicator? It seems to me that the Fibs are the most used and followed at least by the big market traders that they still hold the key to profits in the market. To have an indicator that would use the majority of fibonacci tools would appear to be a real asset to samll investor trading.

This is a really great tool but still only uses the basic entry and exits and following the retracements and corrections. There is yet so much more information the Fibs hold for us that is yet uncharted by anyone.

I am interested to know what you think on this, and the possibilities of making such a tool. It would appear you have a good working knowledge of fibs to program such a tool as this plus making it simple enough so I can see and understand it.

All this great information increases our probabilities for profit in the market.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to us, with our wants and needs! In this day and age there are not many that do.

Ricky D

Bug with RSI representation

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
Gann-ICWR v0.1.1 beta5

with fib value

and line in backround thanks @keris2112

--

First of all, thanks for the excellent indicator ! There seems to be a bug in representation of the RSI value for the old active waves though - all of them show 'RSI is Long / short' depending on whether the current RSI value on daily is long or short.

Hope this can be fixed to show the correct RSI value for that wave.

Nice Trades with ICWR. Need some clarifications from those who use this indic. TIA

Kent:
Ricky/TimeFreedom,

Thanks for your replies.

1.I agree there are more pips in trades which confirm thru 50/50 of RSI. Even at entering a trade confirming with 50/50 rule, sometimes your trades get reversed quickly. The 50/50 confirmation is only required for entry. But even after a valid confirmed entry (RSI), if a reverse signal comes in M5, we have to get out as per the ICWR rules. So minor whipsaws may reverse a good entry. What do you all think?

2. But assume the RSI is at 65 and u get a bull signal based on M5 on ICWR rules. Do You think you will still get good pips even RSI is at close to its reversal level? (70).

I appreciate you both for your time/replies.

Thanks again.

Kent.

>>>>

I read the book/manual and tried this indicator with some live trades. (Original ICWR version ).

My question to those who use/trade with this indicator.

If after entering a trade do you keep the stop at the same level till it hit by the stop level (hard stop of 50). Or get out at reversal signal.

I entered for long at USD/JPY 116.50 and got out at +46 when I got a reversal signal. But If I had stayed with the same level of stop loss I would be in trade still Now USD/JPY is above 118.00.

So it is better to get reversed or keep the stop at same level. I know the manual says we should not trail the stops. I reentered again at 117.25 and it reveresed and got out with 5 pips.

Anyone who use/trade this indicator? Can you explain what I am doing wrong or I am going by the rules.

Thanks in advance.

Kent.

Reason: