MT4 Monitor - MT4 DDE in visual basic 6. - page 4

have you looked at liteforex . org they have individual indexes plotted as candles in a metatrader platform so all time frames are available, and more reliable than a DDE link.

Thanks

This is realy cool program

Really amazing work codersguru,

If I tell you what I was going to do to perform the same like your program... it would take me weeks to write the code (I'm a newbie in vb and mql4).

I'll examine how it work because it's quite simple and fully functional! but I don't fully understand how the code works!.

In a day I will understand it.

fjesq:
Really amazing work codersguru,

If I tell you what I was going to do to perform the same like your program... it would take me weeks to write the code (I'm a newbie in vb and mql4).

I'll examine how it work because it's quite simple and fully functional! but I don't fully understand how the code works!.

In a day I will understand it.

Tell me which part of the code you don't understan!

codersguru:
Tell me which part of the code you don't understan!

I u

nderstand it after reading some documentation about that.

My question just right now is if it's possible to write a program in VB that connects to a forex server and get the data from it instead using DDE. The program in vb would be able to open/close positions, change TP, etc... like metatrader.

Is that possible?

How can I chang time frame from DDE sample imported from mt4 
In code is reading =MT4|HIGH!USDCHF but this its only give high price in Daily basis how can change it to give me 4Hr or 2Hr time frame in DDE sample. Please help me
Files:
Reason: