DiNapoli Targets Trading system - page 2

Thanks again.

I have now noticed when I try to select indicators, that the indicators from the letter R onwards are all greyed out and I cant select to use them, do you know why this is?

fred:
Thanks again. I have now noticed when I try to select indicators, that the indicators from the letter R onwards are all greyed out and I cant select to use them, do you know why this is?

I did not understand. You mean that this indicator is in greay color in navigation panel? If so you may compile it in MetaEditor.

i want to say somthing about the indicator.this indicator as in some posts ago be mentioned just calcualte the dinapolly targets

OP and XOP and COP.as u know these r the dinapolly targets and these are can not use alone.as dinapolli's system first according to a Focus number and the high or low of a swing and the tiny inside swings we should find the K(convergence of 0.382 and 0.618 fibo levels) then according to the swing we should define the targets and get our entry and stop.

about this indicator it considers all ABC swing as a right swing but it is nit right. a standard ABC patterns(at least in dinapolly system)should have certain conditions

the point A is the highest(lowest)point of a swing

the point B is lowst(highest) point of a swinf

and the point C should be between these two.if u observe the indicator behavior u see that it findes many wrong swings

newdigital:
Fred,

It is here in this forum. Everything is in this forum.

I think it was talking about High_Low v2 (ZigZag).

Hi there newdigital. I have been looking for the Detrended price Oscillator Predictor by Dinapoli everywhere and couldnt find it. You said everything is in this form. Can I find it here maybe?

Please help if you can

pietergvp:
Hi there newdigital. I have been looking for the Detrended price Oscillator Predictor by Dinapoli everywhere and couldnt find it. You said everything is in this form. Can I find it here maybe? Please help if you can

Should be here.

lets give it a try

we build a EA with Dinapoli Targets

Logic:

Buy 1 Lot 5mtimeframe when dinapoli changes first time sell or buy when reaches First target ( no matter Target 1 or Target 2 ) we take out 0,3 profit next target line we take another 0,3 out the last 0,4 we leave open until dinapoli changes and we close position and sell 1 lot with same logic

newdigital:
There is the thread about this indicator here.

It may be the bug.

I have these two indicators.

Sometimes I am using this indicator instead or together with High/Low zigzag. But not as signal indicator. As an indicator to confirm this zigzag or to filter or confirm something. This indicator can not be used as the signal indicator because it's changed itself on the data (the same with zigzag).

But it can be used as an other confirmation which may come even more early than zigzag (and much more early than the main signal for buy or sell).

Of course this "much more early signal" from this indicator can be changed anytime.

Are these indicators repaint the past?

Please advise

Thanks

Edick

I am not sure about both indicators but 1 indicator is repainting and not refreshing - 2-in-1

I used it with no problem here:

since page #2 till page #4 but only as warning indicators. It means the following: if I see the signal so it means: "attention! it may be reversal soon".

Can someone please explain how the indicator gives signals? what do the different lines mean?

Having tried out the indicator, I have come to the conclusion that it is not of much use. It calculated the fibonacci expansions for you, but since you are not clear about which zigzags are used for it, it produces an incredible number of false signals that in my opinion confuse and take too much effort to filter.

I think the original idea of dinapoli was that you use the fibo analysis in strong correlation with fundamental.

Reason: