Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 7

So let's see the current example.

EURUSD, D1 timeframe.

See the images. I described everything writing on the images 1, 2 3 and so on.

Files:
digital2.gif  26 kb
digital3.gif  27 kb
digital4.gif  25 kb
digital5.gif  26 kb
digital6.gif  28 kb

It is the last one for EURUSD D1 timeframe.

Just a suggestion when we want to analyze or to predict the price movement so always start to do it with the price one or two weeks ago. In this case the right decision will come more easy.

Files:
digital7.gif  27 kb
digital8.gif  28 kb
digital9.gif  28 kb

Indication of Ranging market

Hi ND

Thanx for your awesome work on these threads ! I have so much to learn Could it be a possible indication of a ranging market if the SATL is flat or pointing upwards for a buy, but the PCCI and RBCI are still pointing down - therefore not in agreement with SATL and STLM? I would appreciate your views Thanx

ejpdl:
Hi ND Thanx for your awesome work on these threads ! I have so much to learn Could it be a possible indication of a ranging market if the SATL is flat or pointing upwards for a buy, but the PCCI and RBCI are still pointing down - therefore not in agreement with SATL and STLM? I would appreciate your views Thanx

Thanks.

I will come back to this tread later and will try to describe the flat.

Thanking you is a must

thank you for this instuction

God Bless you

How about a full manual about this amazing trading strategy,NewDigital?Can you wrote one and post it here? Thanks!

vladv:
How about a full manual about this amazing trading strategy,NewDigital?Can you wrote one and post it here? Thanks!

Hi vladv,

I have some articles and some published works on this subject but in Russian language.

But very old publications were made in the UK based on some development made by UK Navy (it was in the middle of last century) and others. May be, Russians did something as well in that time but I do not have their published works concerning military development. By the way, it was not about forex as you understand. But it was something this digital systems started from. It was not started from forex originally.

And later on some Russians started to post something generally (not about forex as well) - books and articles which I found in opened sources.

And finally, few years ago, some other Russians posted some systems (it was forex) in some magazines and some other articles but in Russian language.

I mean that I have bibliography concerning this subject starting since the middle of last century but most recent published works concerning forex are in Russian language sorry.

I wonder how this system came to forex ... And, may be, it was disclosed just something ...

I am planning to come back to this thread soon and will try to make/design some manual.

banzai:
Thanks for the indicators. RBCI2 is very useful for me.

Where can I find this RBCI2 indicator?

Thanks.

Cheers,

^^ Check out post #1 and you'll see:

Digital filter indicators you may find https://www.forex-tsd.com/showthread.php?t=57

Hi banzai,

Thanks for your sharing.

I'd like to ask you about your 6 USD pairs on 27/4. Are you using same RBCI2 and FTLM_KG_hist and settings for these markets?

Regards,

Hoh

Reason: