Silver Trend Trader v3 JTPO - page 4

Looking for SilverTrend

Hello!

I accidentaly deleted one of the indicators that i use the most, and i cant seem to find it anywhere

Its a SilverTrend indicator but instead of displaying the coulored bars it shows one red line and one blue line.

If anyone has it ill be thankful.

Thanks in advance,

JCC

Thanks sashken, but unfortunaly it's none of those.

I think i may have downloaded every indicator there is, but now i cant find this particular one.

As i said before, the name is SilverTrend, just as the regular SilverTrend indicator, but with the diference it doesnt colours bars, neither gives signals.

Its pretty much like 2 moving averages, one red thick red line and one thick blue line.

Maybe someone else on the forum knows it, has it, or maybe can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

JCC

I think the indicator you're looking for is this one. It is the Silvertrend indicator, someone just renamed it to ForexOfftrend....if you do a search for ForexOfftrend you will find some more info.

Rupp

Files:

hello all

Just wonding is this a EA for Sivertrend.mq4 i have been looking for one for like 1 year and never seem to find it, i will attach the indercator i'm talking about....... if it is not i would love for somone to help me figure one out Thx alot

Panel

Files:

Does anybody have any data on forward testing of this SilverTrend V3 EA of late??

What does MAPeriod stand for in the EA? Just learning

Thanks

Beluck:
fixed version. now closing trades correctly.

I have started forward testing this version based on the settings BrunoFX posted on page 1.

Now with this version, do I need to run it on a 5min chart?

GK

I've been running these settings on TF 5min and have lost $20 already

MAPeriod=60

Lots=0.01

TrailingStop=15

TakeProfit=25

InitialStopLoss=40

FridayNightHour=10

matrixebiz:
I've been running these settings on TF 5min and have lost $20 already

MAPeriod=60

Lots=0.01

TrailingStop=15

TakeProfit=25

InitialStopLoss=40

FridayNightHour=10

Sorry to hear about the loss but thanx for the settings.

GK

Reason: