Ask! - page 13

increase:
Sorry for asking this here, but I have been looking for a really good indicator based on Adx that does not give multiple signals on small trend movements, only when there is a major trend, I aslo need sound alert Thanks for any help

Please submit the indicator!

codersguru:
Please submit the indicator!

Sorry i don't have the indicator I was looking for one and hoping someone could tell me where I can find it?

Slow Stockastics

Does anyone have the Slow Stockastics for MQ4 that I can get? I have the regular version but I need the Slow Stockastics version.

Thanks

Randy

rcbarlow@earthlink.net

If this question has been answered elsewhere I couldn't find it. I am not a programmer so this may not be the best way to ask the question.

I would like to create a Manual EA to trade only one time when it is turned on. If the trade is not executed due to slippage the EA would have to be manually turned off and back on for it to try to trade again. The entry of a level 1 trade would be an instant execution of a buy or sell. The entry of a level 2 trade would be a breakout of a high/low and use pending buy/sell stop orders. It would trade multiple lots with the intent of scaling out at predetermined levels. When the trade is executed all of the profit targets and the initial stop loss will be set. When the first profit target is reached the first pre-set number of lots will be exited and the stop loss will be set to break even. When the second profit target is reached the second pre-set number of lots will be exited and a trailing stop will be iniated for the remainder of the lots in the trade. If I want to manage the trade differently after it is executed I would change it manually from the trading terminal. It sounds simple but it probably isn't easy to code. My question is whether it can be done with one order or would I have to place 3 different orders at the same time. I would much rather do it with one order if possible. Your expertise on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

frayed

Pivots Lines

First of all --- thank you SO much for your support --

Following your course (and I have not had time to study it completely yet) I was able to create an indicator I needed that shows the pivot and another line --

It compiled with no errors and draws 2 lines out of 4 -- well thats a start

But I actually want 2 more lines but they are not drawing --

Can you tell me why ?

P=(LastHigh+LastLow+Close)/3;

T =(LastHigh-LastLow)/2+LastLow+15.0;

C=(LastHigh-LastLow)/2+LastLow;

P and C are drawing -- T is not.

I want T line to be 15 pivots above C

Thanks for your help --

I'm not a programmer but if you mean 15 pips instead of pivots you might need to multiply 15 *point. If you look up point in the MetaEditor dictionary it will be explained. Hope this helps.

frayed

Pivots Lines -- Solved

Got it and it works beautifully

T =(LastHigh-LastLow)/2+LastLow+15.0;

should be

T =(LastHigh-LastLow)/2+(LastLow+0.15); (had missed the ( ) mmmmmmm

(for the Yens -- 0.0015 for USD pairs with 4 digits)

Thanks for listening

Stochastic

Hello, sorry to ask, where can i find the other tutorial about mq4 coding in this forum?

I am interested in that MSN-like alert. Can you show some example on how can i trigger it when Stochastic %K and %D cross each other ?

Thank you

kurt_issac:
Hello, sorry to ask, where can i find the other tutorial about mq4 coding in this forum?

I am interested in that MSN-like alert. Can you show some example on how can i trigger it when Stochastic %K and %D cross each other ?

Thank you

kurt,

You can the complete set of tutorials and tools at:

www.metatrader.info

for how-to use MSN alert go to:

www.metatrader.info/node/82

codersguru:
kurt,

You can the complete set of tutorials and tools at:

www.metatrader.info

for how-to use MSN alert go to:

www.metatrader.info/node/82