CoeffoLine_Hist - page 2

secxces:
Beluck,

Are you sure this indicator reloads itself and changes its past signals?

-secxces

yes i am. 100%

lowphat:
so this is like the float indicator eh

not exactly. float is not reading future data, it is just different from the majority of indicators and you have to understand what is it telling you.

Beluck:
yes i am. 100%

I just went on the russian poul forums. It seems eveyone is satisfied with the coeffofline indicator, but I cant seem to download the version they are using. Cant register either..lol. Does anyone having any other versions of the coeffeofline for mt4? It also seems that no one on the russian forums has realized that this indicator may retrace itself. Maybe there is a way to fix this and stop it from happening?

-secxces

p.s. does anyone know ramdass's email? Hes the author of the script, well the converter, he may know a way to stop it from redoing its signals. Thanks

P.P.S. Alex.Finger - Were did u find this indicator?

well it told me it adjusts its lines and then readjusts them. it may be peaking and then in 3 hours it finds a better spot and changes its peak and then if it finds a better spot it will change were its suppose to peak again.

just reminds me of this one if this one adjusts itself after the fact

anyways i still wanna see how this reacts when the market fires back up

and will post anything if i find something useful

Beluck:
not exactly. float is not reading future data, it is just different from the majority of indicators and you have to understand what is it telling you.

Has anyone else experienced this indicator looping itself, or retracing its passed signals?

-secxces

secxces, thanks for e-mail. I found 5 indicators in my pc. May be it will help.

Anyway I am sure that somebody will be interesting to see and fix. May you describe very shortly how to use this Coffe and what is it for?

I will try to be on-line up to tomorrow 5 am GMT.

Well, I dont use it currently. I hoping to. I personally would like to use it to replace an indicator I currently use for general trend determination. I use woodiescci and then look for an entrance upon its direction. This indicator gets in alot earlier, and would be much more adequate. Thanks for posting the indicator, I look thru and see if maybe I can tell if the loop was fixed in any of the versions you posted. Thanks again, -secXces

secxces:
FYI,

I just sent an email to Nick Bilak about this script. Aparently, in the MT3 version of Coeffofline, there was a problem with recounting and looping the last 5 bars. He fixed that in a version im posting here, but its for MT3. I was wondering if some of the more savvy programmers on here might be able to crack the MT4 version of coeffline_histo it if he doesnt send me an email back. lol. The attached version shows were the corrections were made in the MT3 version, I have highlighted them in Bold.

I didn't get your email, but I read the forum

Here is fixed version.

Compare 2 versions with parameter ndot=5 (as it was in original) and you will see the difference.

Files:

-Quick Note-

The only indicator thats core is different then the rest is the Coeffoflinev1. It worrys me a little because that one maybe have the loop fix in it, and that might explain why it gives different signals then the others. The other ones posted by newdigital are all the same and correlate to the coeffofline_hist originally posted in the thread.

I also wanted to be clear. I honestly have no clue wether this indicator actually does retrace and loopitself. I havent been able to test while the market was open. I was told this on one of the above posts, aswell, I came across what seemed to be a similar conversation on the problem, but it was in russian. Other then that, it could have been fixed months ago and I have spent the last 14 hours of my time..lol... running around for no reason. Anyways, I hope we can get a programmer to look it over. Thanks again newdigital.

-secXces

Reason: