How to build a Bullish/Bearish Engulfing Candlestick and Hammer candlestick indicator

Hi, 

One of the signals that I look at is simple candlestick patterns (such as Bullish Outside Bars/Bullish Engulfing Patterns and Pinbars/hammers) is there any MT4 installable indicators that shows me which currency pairs is showing these candlestick patterns as of the latest candle?

I'm trying to scan using indicator like this instead of going through 28 pairs everyday looking to see if 1D pin bars / BULB bars are appearing.

Thanks, 

In future please post in the correct section
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

thanks for moving the post. Let me know guys if there is such indicator. I'm not just looking for an arrow/marker that shows me pin bars on a chart. I'm looking for an indicator that shows me WHICH chart an engulfing/pin bar candle is the latest candle. This is what saves me from going through 30+ screens a day at EOD to find these bars  

Rellmql:

thanks for moving the post. Let me know guys if there is such indicator. I'm not just looking for an arrow/marker that shows me pin bars on a chart. I'm looking for an indicator that shows me WHICH chart an engulfing/pin bar candle is the latest candle. This is what saves me from going through 30+ screens a day at EOD to find these bars  

You will be very fortunate if somebody is willing to do this for free.

You could pay somebody to code it.

Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I have an arrow indicator and want to make it become EA. EA entry at the next open candle after signal appear. I need some complete parameter or setting for the EA -magic number (if terminal error or accidently closed, the ea can regconize the running trade again and continue to trade) - Fixed lot size or auto lot size - martingale multiplier...

How about this one: https://broker-bewertungen.de/downloads/metatrader-indikatoren/pattern-recognition-master
Pattern Recognition Master Indikator für MetaTrader | broker-bewertungen.de
Pattern Recognition Master Indikator für MetaTrader | broker-bewertungen.de
  • broker-bewertungen.de
Der Pattern Recognition Master MetaTrader Indikator hilft ihnen bei der Routinearbeit und markiert bekannte Candlestick (Chartbalken) Formationen und versieht Sie mit den dazugehörigen Bezeichnungen. Sie müssen nun nur noch schauen, ob die Chartformation ein Long oder Shortsignal repräsentiert, den generellen Trend überprüfen und entscheiden...
Reason: