Basic questions ... - page 11

xx3xxx:
stupid answer & clever answer

stupid answer -- choose the background color same as digit price color

but price level disappear -- i.e. some indicator could provide magnified price to replace current price level

clever answer

for audusd x.2345 y.2346 -- nope - must be there

if there is extra, tiny words

in MQ4 programming, it is called Comment -- some indicator program into it

What are you babbling about??

code for multi market orders at regular intervals on same signal

I've been looking for a code that will let my EA make more than one market order on the same signal. I need the option to place Xorders and have them at regular intervals. Thanks Marty

stupid answer & clever answer

stupid answer -- choose the background color same as digit price color

but price level disappear -- i.e. some indicator could provide magnified price to replace current price level

clever answer

for audusd x.2345 y.2346 -- nope - must be there

if there is extra, tiny words

in MQ4 programming, it is called Comment [ MQ4 programming method called >> comment ]

how to trigger a trade when 2 MA intersect?

hi All,

I'm new to thsi and i find this really interestng.

currently i am trying to trigger a trade when 2 moving averages cross

What i have is this..... Does any here have a better way of triggering a trade? This seems a little rudimentary

eg

if(ma_fast[1]<ma_slow[1] &&

ma_fast[0]>ma_slow[0] &&

!tradedInBarOP(OP_BUY)

3 expert advisors on the same platform

Is it possible to have 3 ea on the same platform (mt4)?

I use 3 ea for my trading, one for each graph, but when one ea open a position, the second upon conditions do not open the position, until the first ea have closed its position.

The magicnumbers are different.

Those EAs are programmed to have 1 trade per symbol, and this is ok, but i want to have also 1 trade for every chart.

Thanks for the replies

Hi all expert,

I have a EA, but i want to convert it to a custom indicator. so when i try to open a new page and set it as custom indicator and copy the EA code into it, i try to compile it without any error. but the problem is when i try to open the indicator, it doesn't respond. anything i have miss out.

Thanks in advance...

regards,

Player44

Reason: