Jurik - page 31

Petor

banzai:
Here's the e-book that will show you how to use some of these Jurik indicators. There are some strategies too.

Thank You very much for The Material!

Petor

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:

JMA SERIE

...\MetaTrader 4\Expert\Indicators

.:: 3c_JDemark_H.mq4

.:: 3c_JMACD.mq4

.:: 3c_JRSX_Hs.mq4

.:: J2JMA.mq4

.:: JADX.mq4

.:: JFatl.mq4

.:: JJMA.mq4

.:: JMACD.mq4 fixed

.:: JFatl_Channal.mq4

--

Thank You very much! J-Serie is wonderful!

Awesome

Thank you very much

Couso:
Hi folks, I'm in desperate need of some coder assistance.

I've been loving these Jurik tools, but I've hit a wall and my hair is coming out in clumps trying to get past this... The real killer is that this code initially worked, then as I developed a bit more it all went wrong and now I can't even revert without drama.

The situation is this: I took the JMA and patched together a MTF indicator based on the iMax MTF I found here - sorry I can't remember who wrote that one, but thanks, it's sweet. It worked fine until I got a bit clever and tried to incorporate two JMAs with different length into the calculation. The two versions are below.

Ever since I made the second mod this indicator and some others, plus an EA with JMA in it cause MT4 to crash immediately and even commenting out all the JMA doesn't help.

All the JMA indicators from here still work fine, so that suggests to me it's an issue of the code rather than the JMA - well, obviously... Hopefully it's either the way I'm calling the JMA function (although it worked before) or there's some fatal error like an infinite loop or whatever. It compiles, but crashes MT4 straight away...

The first attachment is an old version and it works, so you can see what I'm trying to do - but I don't have that mq4 any more, sorry. The current mq4 'should' be the same, but crashes, and the real indicator I'm trying to achieve is the final file, JMA2- which also crashes. Come on gurus, I'm crossing my fingers,

rjc.

Couso:
Hi folks, I'm in desperate need of some coder assistance.

rjc.

don't know about two jmas, here's jma informer(dk) for one jma, (been posted by big joe or xard)

works fine

(need jaimo jma (siggy)

Files:

Missing font?

fxbs:
don't know about two jmas, here's jma informer(dk) for one jma, (been posted by big joe or xard)

works fine

(need jaimo jma (siggy)

By chance is there a font included with that indicator? The arrows on informer are absent with my font. Instead I see 'p' characters. I have a US version of Windows XP. Maybe a European font is needed? I have the Arial Bold Truetype US font which I think is the factory issue.

I can't post a screenshot as attachments are still blocked on my account

Great find, fxbs, thanks!

SIMBA:

As an example of point C-..Malcik and mysellf have modified the Laguerre RSI,to be even faster and smoother than usual..and I use a special modification of JMA in my personal trading..see attached..I wouldn`t mind sharing them(I will ),but I would like to share them in a special section where I know that first,the knowledge won`t be lost..and ,second,other similarly minded people will share back..

Great ideas, great work. Agree.

Would love to know if you (and Malcik) have decided to share LaguerreRSI_adaptive indicator with the forum....? It looks like a great indicator and would love to test and tweak it (if needed).

Files:

Thanks to eveyone for this special thread, i love too much jaimo jma

thanks

Adaptive

Snowski:
Great ideas, great work. Agree. Would love to know if you (and Malcik) have decided to share LaguerreRSI_adaptive indicator with the forum....? It looks like a great indicator and would love to test and tweak it (if needed).

Snowski,

I would like to share,but I don`t have it anymore on my pc.

If Malcik wants to share I don`t have any problem.

I don`t use this anymore,since I have found that bandpass filters work way better,you can see one of these posted at Digital filters thread a couple months ago,by myself.

Since the thread practically stopped after that,and the bandpass filter has been working fairly well,I shall believe that everybody and his uncle are making so much money that they can`t allow for a spare minute to say hello..;)

Cycle_GJH4 is the name of the beast,use it on h4,and,no,don`t ask me to repost it,I won`t ..just search that thread.

Regards

Simba

Reason: