Jurik - page 23

Nekronfx:
Try to put WinRT.sys in \windows\system32\drivers\

Good advice

There are speed values on 0, 1st and 2nd bars for JFatl on the digital display on the right side

extern int Noise = 8; // Value of the price changing which may be considered as a noise;

extern int Length = 3; // JFatl smoothing value;

extern int Phase = 100; // -100 ... +100 changng value, affecting on the quality of JFatl process;

As I understand you installed something from this thread which was already translated many times (on same this thread) - it is some Jurik MT4 indicators' set.

Try to use English version of this tool (it was posted on the thread).

At a risk of being misunderstood

There were times when I thought that JMA is the most beautiful "thing" I have ever seen. A long time ago. But I think someone should say it: it is not the most beautiful "thing" there is. Even compared to some very well known indicators it simply does not satisfy

I hear the roar already, so to make it short :

On the picture :

Red - JMA - period 15, phase 100 (phase 0 makes it "overshoot" a bit less, but nothing dramaticl)

Green-orange : Ehlers 2 pole smoother

Now, the trick question : which one overshoots and lags (I just could not resist to ask Juriks favourite question when showing us how beautifull the JMA is )

PS : the 2 pole smoother is the simpliest in the Ehlers "smoother" series. There are :

2 pole smoother

3 pole smoother

2 pole Butterworth

3 pole Butterworth...

All of them can be found here on TSD too

Enjoy

Files:
compared.gif  20 kb

there is many kinds of Cyrillic encoding in internet explorer -

make sure it uses "Cyrillic(Windows)" encoding

Files:

lag/overshoot dilemma - who can explain a bit more?

(in juriks documentation it just few words)

overshoot the same as bad as lag- isn't it?

pict: jma phases -100;0;100

Files:
jma_phases.gif  12 kb

Thanks for your help, fxbs and newdigital. Those explanations were very helpfull for me.

gus

cattus:
Thanks for your help, fxbs and newdigital. Those explanations were very helpfull for me.

gus

Hi again, newdigital and fxbs.

Just like a note, my main problem was into the MetaEditor and my problem was corrected when I chose Tools:Options:Font:Scripts:Cirillic

May be it is a foolish problem for some of you, but may be others have the same problem...

Thanks.

gus

Files:
fonts.gif  62 kb
Reason: