Draw horizontal line X pips from current period open price

Hello everybody,

i'm searching an indicator that plot horizontal trend line every X pips from the current period open price.

That's what i mean: on H1, M15, M5 and M1 the period is the DAY.

So at the open of the day it draws a trend line ( from day begin to day end) at the current price, and at +20 pips, +40 pips, +60 pips, +80 pips and -20 pips, -40 pips, -60 pips, -80 pips.

I know it's quick to draw them manually each time but since i'm backtesting it would be beautiful if an indy would plot them on the past day too..

Any help would be really appreciated,

Thanks!

Luchetto93:

Hello everybody,

i'm searching an indicator that plot horizontal trend line every X pips from the current period open price.

That's what i mean: on H1, M15, M5 and M1 the period is the DAY.

So at the open of the day it draws a trend line ( from day begin to day end) at the current price, and at +20 pips, +40 pips, +60 pips, +80 pips and -20 pips, -40 pips, -60 pips, -80 pips.

I know it's quick to draw them manually each time but since i'm backtesting it would be beautiful if an indy would plot them on the past day too..

Any help would be really appreciated,

Look at the Object functions for a start . .. 

Luchetto93: Any help would be really appreciated,
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Sure, in fact i didnt told i wanted somebody to code it for me. I just asked if somebody knew there was an indicator like that since i didn't found anything.
Reason: