Td - page 3

Demark's projections

Hi cja

I was a bit surprised that you posted the indicators so quickly. They are excellent and better than what I had requested. You have this special coding skill of mutli-time-frames and multi-currencies. This is what I saw as a necessary coding skill for me but MQL4 seemed a bit formidable for me to get into at this stage.

Thank you for the help and hope I will be able to give back something sometime in future.

Thanks again and cheers

usp (fousp)

Hey,

Thanks CJA, very nice to share

Showing historical could be great. An extern setting for the number of bars would be awesome.

Dunno if possible or not, but THANKS.

Historical

Big Joe:
Hey,

Showing historical could be great. An extern setting for the number of bars would be awesome.

Hi Big Joe.

Take a look at this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177792

Regards,

Historical

Big Joe:
Hey,

If you are talking about the Demark Projections indicator it already has the ability to display Historically and the number of bars is also able to be altered. CountPeriods = 10;

cja

cja:
If you are talking about the Demark Projections indicator it already has the ability to display Historically and the number of bars is also able to be altered. CountPeriods = 10; cja

Ah thanks Cja,

Didn't understand the countperiod method, sorry

Thanks

Cja,

Please find time to add MTF function and Unique Number (to enable multiple instances of the indicator in the same chart) to Demark MC Projections.ex4 indicator.

Reason: