Mandarine EAs: all the versions thread - page 2

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
ok i have FinishMandarineXL v02

recommended Timeframe H1

all Pairs

have Fixed TrailingStop and Step and and.....

new is

-useClose.Trade.Rules (please experimente)

-UseDayTrade DAY of the week

the T3MA insert EA is OK

regards

alex

Hi! Which indicators are required for this version Mandarine XL? Is this like Beluck's using the T3MA indicator

Also not many posts, has this EA been put on the shelf, being tested, any results to be shared?

Thank you for your time and reply

J

jpsdyb:
Hi! Which indicators are required for this version Mandarine XL? Is this like Beluck's using the T3MA indicator

Also not many posts, has this EA been put on the shelf, being tested, any results to be shared?

Thank you for your time and reply

J

As i know this Alex's version of mandarine (Mandarine XL) and Beluck's Mandarine are not required any indicator. They are working without indicator.

Big Lots

I installed Beluck's Mandarine and Euro/US session Thursday. It traded 3 times & took 29.3 or 30 lots each time on default settings. Unfortunately all were loosers (Metatrader demo)

Has this large lot size happened to anyone else?

SH

seahunter:
I installed Beluck's Mandarine and Euro/US session Thursday. It traded 3 times & took 29.3 or 30 lots each time on default settings. Unfortunately all were loosers (Metatrader demo)

SH

So you found holygrail!! Just trade inverse all the time ) Just joking...sorry, I will be test it also.

seahunter:

SH

I just looked at the code and I see the following:

//---- select lot size

if (!FixedLot)

lot=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk*0.001/StopLoss,1);

else

lot=Lots;

//---- return lot size

if(lot<0.1) lot=0.1;

return(lot);

It means of FixedLot=false we will have your case and this EA is using MaximumRisk for the calculation of the lot size.

If FixedLot=true the lot size will be equal to Lots (which is 0.1 by default).

So, change FixedLot to true.

newdigital:
I just looked at the code and I see the following:
//---- select lot size

if (!FixedLot)

lot=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk*0.001/StopLoss,1);

else

lot=Lots;

//---- return lot size

if(lot<0.1) lot=0.1;

return(lot);

It means of FixedLot=false we will have your case and this EA is using MaximumRisk for the calculation of the lot size.

If FixedLot=true the lot size will be equal to Lots (which is 0.1 by default).

So, change FixedLot to true.

Thanks Newdigital & everyone who has contributed to this EA.

Changed to TRUE and worked fine. I have left all other settings to the default.

Should anything other settings be changed?

+100 pips last EURUSD session on EUR & GBP

CH

Hi folks, the 'signals-mandarine' indicator, when I have put on my chart, only seems to show down arrows, I can't see any up arrows. Have I done something wrong? TIA.

handlep:
Hi folks, the 'signals-mandarine' indicator, when I have put on my chart, only seems to show down arrows, I can't see any up arrows. Have I done something wrong? TIA.

This indicator is using T3MA indicator. Place it in indicators folder and compile.

Files:

Thanks Newdigital, I'll give that a go.

Can you explain how T3MA works, I do not understand it? For the signals, I never see a red down arrow...

Reason: