Mandarine EAs: all the versions thread - page 3

et_phonehome_2:
Can you explain how T3MA works, I do not understand it? For the signals, I never see a red down arrow...

Those arrows are from 'signals-mandarine' indicator. And this 'signals-mandarine' indicator is using T3MA.

ND,

No matter what I do, I only see the BLUE UP arrows. Can you possibly post the configuration you are using and what pair so I can compare?

et_phonehome_2:
ND, No matter what I do, I only see the BLUE UP arrows. Can you possibly post the configuration you are using and what pair so I can compare?

It works. All the pairs and timeframes. Default settings.

Too many arrows sometimes (up and down).

Files:

ND

No mater what I do with any chart, there are only BLUE UP arrorws, I am using MIG and have downloaded the latest indicators.

et_phonehome_2:
ND No mater what I do with any chart, there are only BLUE UP arrorws, I am using MIG and have downloaded the latest indicators.

et_phonehome_2,

Sorry but i have all the arrows (blue and red).

I have no idea why you don't have red arrows.

I had this problem before (several months ago) with Alpari Metatrader. And then this problem was fixed by itselt (may be because I updated new versions of Metatrader, or may be because I downloaded more data).

BTW, Mandarine EA does not need any indicator if I remember. This indicator was coded inside EA.

Author of this indicator (and EA as well) is Beluck.

He is member of this forum.

Reason: