The Murrey Math Trading System - page 7

xard777:
Here is the indicator

Does this indicator paint the past? It looks almost flawless. Do you know what it is based on?

hidethereal:
Does this indicator paint the past? It looks almost flawless. Do you know what it is based on?

Unfortunately, it paints the past

Hi xard777

Thanks for a very complete answer on using the mm levels.

Can you please post the Volatility Quality indicator?

Thanks again for all your input.

Ingwe

Hi xard777

thanks for all your info on mm

i notice that u have two charts in a single tab, while you have many other tabs, on one of your pic

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

how do you do that?

thanks

srusli:
Hi xard777

thanks for all your info on mm

i notice that u have two charts in a single tab, while you have many other tabs, on one of your pic

thanks

Minimize all your charts bar two, goto window and select tile vertically...now all you do is bring up all the other charts and resize.

Ingwe:
Hi xard777

Thanks for a very complete answer on using the mm levels.

Can you please post the Volatility Quality indicator?

Thanks again for all your input.

Ingwe

goto top of page, click on Indicators - Metatrader 4.....the indicator is in the top ten threads

SADragon:
How far back on a chart, say 4hr, are the MM lines accurate? Or are they accurate just for the current bar / day / ... ?

The mm octave lines are fixed, they don't change regardless of time, the mm timeframe in the chart is default to 64 bars - the frame will change as you select a different time period ie. daily will be 64 days, 4hr will be 4hr bar x 64etc..

If you view the mm octaves on a daily chart and use the mm timeframe to zoom in from daily, 4hr, 1hr & 30min for optimal turning points.

hi xard,

i am now trying to learn mm line, the results sometimes is good, but sometimes is bad.. normally i play mm lines in 5 and 15mins chart, sell at 8/8 and buy at 1/8 ... but sometimes it break through the +2/8 or -2/8 line..i know that not every system is perfect, but do you have any suggestion to prevent it? and also do you have any spreadsheet which i can calculate the mm lines , i hope i can use mm lines for stock..i think mm lines to play stock will have good result..

sry for too many question... thxxxx

rufffen:
problem is it's better suited for 4hour and daily timeframes, once you fit the box properly, it works OK.

Best results so far on GBP, EURO tends to do it's own thing most time.

And BTW Xard, I got a different script based on WLD, it will plot new levels every 5-9 days (jumping frame), results seem to be worth having a look at, since there is more accuracy, I did some stats on that in Excel, works out OK.

email me the script.....thanx

Integrate with Outlook Express, Eudora, etc via IMAP

Reason: