Digital Filters (basic explanation) - page 3

I tried this software many times. It works. But for the first time I could not start anything because I needed some explanation. But nobody explained anything. So, I had to in a good contact with an author.

Now I can start. There is help in english language (very bad english) and you may choose the english interface as well. And there are samples of SATL etc in the program's folder.

As I understand you need to select the pair and timeframe first (download from somewhere) and when everything will be ok.

Go to the 'file', then 'open file', download some data file (audusd h1 for example) -I downloaded from metatrader's historical folder inside my computer, then select filter type (first one for example), select 'method 2', click on calculate button, wait and you will have a filter. The problem is to select the Passbands (parameters) but inside the program's folder there are some samples of the parameters and filters.

As to spectrum analysis so it is the same. Click on spectrum analysis button, download data file (from 'file' - 'open file') and so on.

Yes that's about as far as I have got too.

But what I want to know is how to fine tune the STLM histogram. I would like to make it a little faster but have no idea how to fine tune it.

UnfortunatelyI'm not a mathemetician but I really hope one comes along for us. These indicators are seriously good

Digital RSI 3TF

I'm getting more and more a fan of these digital indicators. I just wish I knew enough about coding to be able to write some more. Look at the digital cci and see how much smoother it is as well.

RSI is a very choppy indicator and the 3 time frame RSI could become even better if converted to digital.

Would anyone be kind and clever enough to take it on ?

Please be informed that Digital Filters Generator was updated.

Find new version v.0.51 here

IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE

with the help file in ENGLISH.

newdigital:
Please be informed that Digital Filters Generator was updated.

Find new version v.0.51 here

IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE

with the help file in ENGLISH.

Hey newdigital,

What was the conclusion on this? Was it dropped because of lack of interest? Looks interesting enough to be picked back up.

MTF digital filters: MTF RSTL and MTF SATL are on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Just to remind: digital filter's indicators are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923 and this post (with template) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page2

i need DIGITAL SYSTEM

i need DIGITAL SYSTEM of forex

MTF Low Pass Filter

Does anyone have or would be able to code a MTF Low Pass Filter. I was thinking of something simular to the N4 TF HAS Bar used in the Steinz method or Forex Freedom Bars.

I find the Low Pass Filter very useful for finding trends on on the higher time frames and finding entries in the lower time frames. If you was to be able to visually see all the time frames in one indicator. Perhaps D1,H4,H1,M30,M15,M5. I believe you would better able to pick tops and bottoms off the on counter trend's dips and rallys.

Reason: