Here is my TSD statement

hi All,

I'm using TSD v34 with 1hr timeframe, Osma and WPR, and everything else set to default.

I'm curious about the result next week, maybe you have better setting, please let me know.

thanks,

noegrahaz

noegrahaz:
hi All,

I'm using TSD v34 with 1hr timeframe, Osma and WPR, and everything else set to default.

I'm curious about the result next week, maybe you have better setting, please let me know.

thanks,

noegrahaz

How do you go this week?

Best regards.

This week Statement

Hi folks,

Regretfully, the timeframe that I choose earlier was too short for TSD to perform correctly, That Account suffer major Drawdown from initial deposit $1000 to $565, thanks to gap down on last weekend. :eek:

eh, I can't attach the TSD 1HR statement, coz I delete the demo account and forgot the password.. hehe..

But I also running another TSD starting 19 sep 2005, that baby give me $268,92 from initial deposit $1000 with 0.1 lot every trades.

That's more than 25% gain in a week.

and I close all open positions manually on friday. no more gap.

The setting are MACD default, Force default and 4 hour Timeframes

and I am using http://www.tsd-forex.com/showthread.php?t=4

Do you have better result this week?? What setting??

regard,

noegrahaz

Files:
tsd_4hr.htm  22 kb

noegrahaz,

I see that in your account statement that you have a lot of cancelled positions. Do you manually cancel them? if yes what are your methods to decide which trades to cancel?

Thanks

Hi

no the TSD does cancel by himself.

but I manually close all open ( Profit) position on friday, so there is NO unnessesary Risk on weekend gap.

Right now the TSD has 3 open position total +108 pips

Regards

When you say you change the timeframe, does this mean that in the Mindagaus code you change the PeriodTrade to PERIOD_H4 from the original PERIOD_D1??

And then what do you do for the PeriodDirection? Do you keep it PERIOD_W1?

The Mindigaus' version of TSD does not care which time frame the chart that you attach it is on.

Updated statement

Hello, can you post an updated statement in 4hr timeframe?

Thank you and best regards.

mbkennel:
When you say you change the timeframe, does this mean that in the Mindagaus code you change the PeriodTrade to PERIOD_H4 from the original PERIOD_D1??

And then what do you do for the PeriodDirection? Do you keep it PERIOD_W1?

The Mindigaus' version of TSD does not care which time frame the chart that you attach it is on.

If you want your trades to be processed on a daily chart, leave the following line as is:

int PeriodDirection = PERIOD_W1, PeriodTrade = PERIOD_D1, PeriodTrailing = PERIOD_H4, CandlesTrailing = 3;

If you want your trades to be processed on a 4HR chart, change the line to this:

int PeriodDirection = PERIOD_D1, PeriodTrade = PERIOD_H4, PeriodTrailing = PERIOD_H1, CandlesTrailing = 3;

If you want your trades to be processed on a 1HR chart, change the line to this:

int PeriodDirection = PERIOD_H4, PeriodTrade = PERIOD_H1, PeriodTrailing = PERIOD_M15, CandlesTrailing = 3;

forexts:
Hello, can you post an updated statement in 4hr timeframe? Thank you and best regards.

I think this TSD has a lot potential, but there something has to change the trailing stop mechanism, when TSD had +108 pips open position, it should be automaticly move the trailing stop, so TSD can LOCK profit about +50 pips.

But in reality, that +108 pips profit turn to LOSS.

any idea how to fix this?

PS: Here's the latest TSD 4HR MACD FORCE statement

Files:
tsd_4hr_1.htm  63 kb
Reason: