TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA - page 3

yass:
Hi newdigital I cant compile the TSD-MTR4-MR-34 or 36 to the chart only TSD-v11-jy could be compiled can u advice ? and in the ASCT EA excute 0.1 lot even its written 1.0 lot how can i do to make the EA excute 1.0 lot ? many thanks

With SBFX I did this:

1. Use only the file below.

2. Copy to the folder.

3. Modify.

4. This without space:

#include

#define DIRECTION_MACD 1

#define DIRECTION_OSMA 2

#define FILTER_WPR 1

#define FILTER_FORCE 2

5. Compile.

6. Save

7 And then add to the chart.

Coyan

Tsd-mtr-36

Hi Coyan

I have this in the code

#include

#define DIRECTION_MACD 1

#define DIRECTION_OSMA 2

#define FILTER_WPR 1

#define FILTER_FORCE 2

but its useless i cant compile i tried neuimex terminal and alpari noway i dont now why?

yass:
Hi Coyan

I have this in the code

but its useless i cant compile i tried neuimex terminal and alpari noway i dont now why?

I am not Coyan but i can compile with no problem with aplari, north finance, fibo group ... I don't know why.

yass:
Hi Coyan

I have this in the code

NO:

#define DIRECTION_MACD 1

#define DIRECTION_OSMA 2

#define FILTER_WPR 1

#define FILTER_FORCE 2

YES:

#define DIRECTION_MACD 1

#define DIRECTION_OSMA 2

#define FILTER_WPR 1 (WITHOUT SPACE)

#defineFILTER_FORCE 2

(NO SPACE IN THE LINES)

compile and save.

I dont'n know why, but run ok

Coyan

Tsd-mtr4

#define DIRECTION_MACD 1

#define DIRECTION_OSMA 2

#define FILTER_WPR 1 (WITHOUT SPACE)

#defineFILTER_FORCE 2

Hi Cayon

Yes its ok many thanks indeed , did u test this EA ? if yes what currencies and which TE'S?

coyan:
No yet.

Newdigital wrote this:

"The trading is simple: just attach EA to the any D1 chart (GBPJPY or GBPCHF is preferable). And EA will trade all the pairs simultaniously. If we do not want for some pair to be traded we may simple delete this pair from the code. Remember: attach EA to one D1 chart only and this EA will trade all the pair mentioned in the code".

Coyan

I corrected it later.

Usually all the TSD EAs are working like this (attach to one chart only).

But seems this Osma TSD is different.

Read this post.

newdigital:
I corrected it later.

Usually all the TSD EAs are working like this (attach to one chart only).

But seems this Osma TSD is different.

Read this post.

Versio 36 need attach only in one chart.

version 11; no.

Coyan

yass:
Hi Cayon Yes its ok many thanks indeed , did u test this EA ? if yes what currencies and which TE'S?

No yet.

Newdigital wrote this:

Version 36:

"The trading is simple: just attach EA to the any D1 chart (GBPJPY or GBPCHF is preferable). And EA will trade all the pairs simultaniously. If we do not want for some pair to be traded we may simple delete this pair from the code. Remember: attach EA to one D1 chart only and this EA will trade all the pair mentioned in the code".

Coyan

iscuba11:
I found this EA somewhere on a forum. On the USDJPY (1 Hour) it has produced about 300 pips in 4 trades so far (forward demo testing). The problem is it does not trade on the other 3 major currencies for some internal programming reason. Since this is a forum to help each other out, I was wondering if somebody would disect this EA and find out why it will not trade on the other 3 major currencies. Your help would be most appreciated. Please if you would, fix it and post it back to this forum or send it to me: ddiebold@sbcglobal.net as an attachment

Dave

<

Houston, Texas

Iscuba:

In version 11 modify the year to 2006 in the EA

modify - change year - compile - save

and add in the charts you want.

I test it and at the moment make signals in usd/chf.

Coyan

TSD-v11-MT4-JB-OsMA Update

I just wanted to update the pips this EA has brought in since 4/26 using it wrongly on the 1 Hr chart (USDJPY). Since forward testing this EA on the 1HR USDJPY on Demo, it has brought in as of 4PM today, 560 pips!!! While it may be wrongly put on the 1 hr timeframe, it produces!! I will keep monitoring 24hrs a day and see if it continues. I do not care how it is doing it, as long as it is producing pips! P.S. No extra indicators used with this EA.

Dave

<

Reason: