Changing Account with a subscribed signal

Hi All,

‌‌I am subscribed to a signal provider and am using a Demo Account (1009321).

I‌s there anyway I can change the signal to reflect my real account (1210394) or do I have to resubscribe to the signal provider?

A‌ny help would be appreciated.

T‌hank you,

I think you will need to resubscribed.
But please note that real accounts are for paid subscription only. It means: if you subscribed to demo signal using your demo account (and it is for free) so you can not subscribe to this free signal using your real account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.                              

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and to "real" signals, and real account to "real" signals.

Sergey Golubev:

I think you will need to resubscribed.
But please note that real accounts are for paid subscription only. It means: if you subscribed to demo signal using your demo account (and it is for free) so you can not subscribe to this free signal using your real account.

Thanks Sergey, I'm actually subscribed to NewYork Signal with Alexey and am using a demo account that I have. I wanted to transfer the subscription to my real account but it seems you are right I will have to resubscribe for that.

You can use a trade copy ea to do that

enbo lu:
You can use a trade copy ea to do that

I'm worried about the latency. The Demo account is in Europe and my real account is in US.
Reason: