Market Watch gone crazy!

Hello,

W‌hen I try to enter an order using the Market Watch, it goes crazy entering dozens of buy and sell orders. Is this supposed to work this way? Do I have a setting off? What trips all this orders? I haven't a clue.

‌‌Thanks if you can help,

‌‌michaelMiller

Not sure what you are talking about ?

A screenshot maybe ?‌

Alain Verleyen:

Not sure what you are talking about ?

A screenshot maybe ?‌

In the center Market Watch window, I clicked on the 1.05846 button and dozens of buy and sell orders were placed. I wonder if it's that I'm trading .01 volume and somehow the Market Watch is set up to make bigger orders. Don't know. I need to study more about how Market Watch works.

thanks for responding, mm 

‌‌

Files:
Gone_Wild01.png  194 kb

Michael Miller:

In the center Market Watch window, I clicked on the 1.05846 button and dozens of buy and sell orders were placed. I wonder if it's that I'm trading .01 volume and somehow the Market Watch is set up to make bigger orders. Don't know. I need to study more about how Market Watch works.

thanks for responding, mm 

‌‌

I suppose you didn't keep clicking on the button.

If I click one I have one order of the set size and direction. Sorry no idea what happened to you.‌

Alain Verleyen:

I suppose you didn't keep clicking on the button.

If I click one I have one order of the set size and direction. Sorry no idea what happened to you.‌

To bring an end to this question, I wanted to add that it seems what sets up the unwanted orders is using 1 click trading while having a virtual server running. Stop the server and the barrage of orders stops. So, the lesson I'm taking away from this is not to trade one click when you have a virtual server connected.  EOF