Functions not correctly identified - page 2

Alain Verleyen:

We can't satisfy everyone one, I never said I am always reacting perfectly (who is doing it ?). The post here is not about me, but about you. However if you notice I am answer‌ing inappropriately somewhere, just said it, I am very open to constructive critics. And please stop being so aggressive, I am not your enemy.

And if you want one more argument, yesterday I got a PM from a user asking me how he can hide you and your answers "Fernando has given me sarcastic comments ". So you see, maybe I am not a nice man but you are a sarcastic one, so...

Fair enough! I will be on my BEST behavior from now on!

Alain Verleyen:

?

The URL is not invalid or unoffical or whatever. They are‌ listed and it's an error Metaquotes should fix...if someone report it.

There is no reason to be so arrogant with people asking a normal question.

Thanks alain, is what I thought: if they are not mql4 functions, it must be a page error, that's all ...

In no time I wanted to do the "clever" or something similar, ask for something that I observe in the OFFICIAL PAGE, and not a page fake.

What a bad way to answer Mr. fernando, Is an arrogant as Alain says, Rude and impolite,But neither will I be the one to judge the education of another or its complex of "superiority", I hope you have a good day and do not retaliate in the forum of your personal problems.

What was my error, ask this ?:
"Then why are they listed in the MQL4 documentation?

The healthiest answer should have been:

"it's a error"

‌‌Fernando Thanks for making me fall into account that even an ignorant, am a better person than many others, such as you