Suggesion to create Section for Technical Analysis

Dear All Moderators,

I suggest to creat separate section for Technica Analysis whatsoever if it under General section.

Adminstration can make Poll for this suggestion and see the members results. 

Hi Elliott_Trader,

It was discussed in russian part of the forum and it was some consensus on 3 options:

• place technical analysis threads on one section on the future (to be in one section/place only) - as a weekly threads, or monthly threads, without duplicated threads (duplicated by pairs, or by analysis in general), or
  • use it in the profile only, or
  • wait for MetaQuotes to create the blogs' feature to upload analysis there only with more freedom for posters for example.

Example with duplicated threads - you opened this thread Gold & Silver Prices 2011 is not the highest compared to Hsitorical prices ? Do you Belive That but we had this thread XAUUSD Technical Analysis 15.12 - 12.01: Ranging so your thread was duplicated one on that time (your should make a post on already existing thread instead of creating your own one for same subject) - it will prevent the spreading technical analysis threads all over across mql5 forum for example.

Personally I like blog options and I am waiting for MQ to create this possibility - in this case - we will have more 'freedom' concerning technical analysis in our mql5 blogs and so on.

Reason: