manual tading vs automatic trading, which one is best?

To add comments, please log in or register
mrluck1
mrluck1  
what's the main pros and cons of both
soubra2003
soubra2003  
mrluck1:
what's the main pros and cons of both

no one is best

you have to ask about the strategy it self

mrluck1
mrluck1  
Mohammad Soubra:

no one is best

you have to ask about the strategy it self

Even with a good strategy, you as a human won't be able to trade more than 8 hours a day, in a market of 24 hours, when an EA could do it,  but  on the other side, you can see a lot of programmers that work for even $10

and i know well more manual profitable traders than automated  traders

Mitsubishi4arab
Mitsubishi4arab  
mrluck1:

Even with a good strategy, you as a human won't be able to trade more than 8 hours a day, in a market of 24 hours, when an EA could do it,  but  on the other side, you can see a lot of programmers that work for even $10

perhaps

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
mrluck1:

It seems that the minimum is now $20. Remember that there are plenty of countries where the lower wage earners are on less than $10 per day. I live in Thailand and many of the people earn little more than $8 for a day's work. So you can see that some people from some countries may consider the remuneration worthwhile.

Do you actually know many traders personally? I don't.

I have known many gamblers in my time and very few admit to losing. It is probably the same with traders, so I wouldn't necessarily believe anything that they tell you.
To add comments, please log in or register