ea

I have a problem with my robot.

Can someone interest it pls?

Position is closing automatically. Also, I want you to open the position when the ea bar opens and intersects, is it possible? Without the bar closure.

Thanks in advance

Files:

Cengiz Çimen:

I have a problem with my robot.

Can someone interest it pls?

Position is closing automatically.

I want you to open the position

when the ea bar opens and intersects, is it possible? Without the bar closure.

1. "I have a problem" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. We can't interest your robot to do anything. If you are using mechanical translation, you must use simple language structure.
  3. That's nice.
  4. We're not going to open positions on your account.
  5. "bar opens and intersects" is meaningless. Intersects what?
  6. Why did you post your MQ5 code in the MQ4 section?

whroeder1:
  1. Why did you post your MQ5 code in the MQ4 section?
  2. "I have a problem" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  3. "bar opens and intersects" is meaningless. Intersects what?

I m very sorry sir!!

I m new about this job.

I have no info cyeber topics

on macd lines intersections 

again very sorry 

Guys please ı need a help for ea coding.

thanks much more 

Cengiz Çimen: need a help for ea coding.
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

thanks sir

<useless post removed>

Hii friends,

Can someone combine 2 step indicator and make an EA as a single indicator, in mq5?

thank you in advance

regards 

Cengiz Çimen:

Can someone combine 2 step indicator and make an EA as a single indicator, in mq5?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

Good luck.  

honest_knave:
Thanks very much SİR!

This EA has been made by the editor's wizard. The closing & opening functions are even not in the actual file you attached. You'll need to explore deeper ... & before you start you'd better not edit the default files.
Reason: