MQL5 Regulator

Hi Friends,

Anybody knows what is MQL5 regulated/licensed with ?

Thanks all 

Hari Hubaja:

Hi Friends,

Anybody knows what is MQL5 regulated/licensed with ?

Thanks all 

Hi Hari,

this question doesn't make any sense.

MQL5 is a coding language. There is nothing to be regulated.

Even Metaquotes as publisher of MT4 & MT5 doesn't require any regulation because it is a software company. 

So please tell us what you mean and what your question is about...

Best regards
Daniel 

Hi Daniel,

So MQL5.com is a software company. Where shall I go to report its fraudulent activity? The problem is I can't even registered as a Seller as they always reject my photo ID,claiming that it 's not clear all the time which I think it's an invalid excuse

Hari Hubaja:

Hi Daniel,

So MQL5.com is a software company. Where shall I go to report its fraudulent activity? The problem is I can't even registered as a Seller as they always reject my photo ID,claiming that it 's not clear all the time which I think it's an invalid excuse

I don't think they have something against you, so you should provide a better copy of your photo ID (they don't accept scanned documents, you should photograph your ID with your mobile phone or camera).

These are the rules for photo ID's:

II. Sellers

4. Document photographs should meet the following requirements:
  • photographs should be in color;
  • photographs should be uncut — all edges of a document should be visible;
  • a document should occupy more than 50% of the photograph area;
  • a photograph should be clear; a text should be legible and easy to read;
  • editing photographs using image-processing applications is not allowed.

Rejecting photo for registering as a seller is not fraudulent activity.

You can read the rules:

1. The Administration checks the Seller's identity documents. Usually 10 working days are given for checking a User's application to register as a Seller, however the check can be completed sooner.
  2. In case discrepancies or errors are detected during the check, an application is rejected by the Administration with a reason for rejection specified. A new check of a corrected application is performed according to regular conditions stipulated in paragraph II.1.
  3. To confirm their identity, users need to provide a photograph of one of the following documents:
    • passport (double-page spread);
    • ID card or identity certificate (front side);
    • driver's license (front side).
  5. The Administration may refuse to register a user as a Seller without any explanation.
  6. The Administration may at any time cancel the "Seller" status of a User without any explanation.

Hari Hubaja:

Hi Daniel,

You can write to service desk to the developers asking them to clarify the situation for example (the link is in your profile)

Hari Hubaja:

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry Hari but i highly recommend to rethink your attitude!

You want to sell something in THEIR house, so you have to follow THEIR rules and they'll always have the last word. 

As you can read under point 5. above they even have the right to refuse your registration without any explanation.

Being registered as a seller is NOT a fundamental right. It is a privilege granted by Metaquotes.

Just something you should always keep in mind.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think they have something against you, so you should provide a better copy of your photo ID (they don't accept scanned documents, you should photograph your ID with your mobile phone or camera).

These are the rules for photo ID's:

II. Sellers

Hi Eleni,

I did take the picture using a smartphone and it's clear for normal eyesight. I even use the same photo for all my brokers' account verification and they gladly accepted it without any fuss 

Hari Hubaja:

Hi Eleni,

I did take the picture using a smartphone and it's clear for normal eyesight. I even use the same photo for all my brokers' account verification and they gladly accepted it without any fuss 

Try and take a better photograph and they will accept it.

Eleni Anna Branou:
Try and take a better photograph and they will accept it.
How you will be work under their shelter when you guessing them fraudulent from the first day,and what product you like sell here even if you don't know activities of the company,strange joke :)
Reason: