Scripts: VFX New Order

VFX New Order:

This tool is designed to open positions in MetaTrader 4 terminals with absolute control of the risk / reward ratio, automatically calculating the lot size (without the need for manual calculations and/or spreadsheets) according to Risk and Stop Loss defined in the input parameters, with agility and precision (because everything is done in real time, that is, at the very moment of the inclusion of the order), directly in MT4 platform, assisting in a fundamental way in the risk management strategy of user.

The preservation of capital is the main rule for success in the financial market. Rigorous risk management techniques are the key to achieving the goals. In this context, this is the most valuable tool for the trader.

It calculates the size of the position respecting the risk and reward defined by the user, and adapts to various strategies. Basically, all the user needs to do is set where he want to place the stop loss, the risk / reward ratio, everything already directly in MT4 platform, and the order will be included according to these parameters.

VFX New Order

Author: Vinicius de Oliveira

In this version has been added the option Fixed Lot.

Files:

In this version, it is possible to set Stop Loss by Percentage or Amount, but ONLY if Fixed Lot.

Files:

In this version, it is possible to calculate SL and TP based on ATR14.

Files:

This is what I'm looking for.. Complete solution 

Mohd Fahmi Azlan Mohamad Zuki:
This is what I'm looking for.. Complete solution 

Thank you, good luck.

How I can entry by lot?

Mohd Fahmi Azlan Mohamad Zuki:
How I can entry by lot?

The purpose of this script is to calculate the lot size according to other parameters that you inform.

If you want, for example, that the risk of an order will be 1% of the balance of the account, then you inform where you want to position the SL and TP and the script calculates the appropriate lot size;

Or if you want, for example, that the risk of an order will be 50 USD, then you inform where you want to position the SL and TP and the script calculates the appropriate lot size.

Very good script, thank you for making this. I have 2 questions to ask..

1) Because I'm placing many orders, Is it possible to have the input pre-defined automatically to specific options, or do I need to load the settings every time? Is there a way to change the default settings?

2) Unfortunately my only complaint is that I can't place a pending order without a stop loss. It doesn't place an order unless I put my stop loss, which I don't want to do. Even if the stop loss is 0, it still doesn't work. 

Thank you. 

baderocks2:

Hi thanks.

1) You can change the default settings directly in the source code, informing the values of your preference in the input parameters;

2) It is impossible to calculate lot size without informing the Stop Loss position, but if you want, attach here the version of the script you are using (*.mq4 file) and I will make a change to the script to place orders without Stop Loss, as long as the RISK option is FIXED LOT.

Kind regards.

Reason: