Question about marketplace seller id

Hi, 

I was thinking about becoming a seller on mql4. I noticed that in the application it asks for id, adress, etc, which I understand the reasons for. My question is who has access to this information/address/id/who reviews it?

Do moderators have access to all this information for review? If that is the case, it seems strange that that type of personal information information is given out so freely?

Thanks.

Johnny 

johnny2017: Do moderators have access to all this information
The forum moderators are just users with added buttons. Only Metaquotes has that info.

whroeder1:
The forum moderators are just users with added buttons. Only Metaquotes has that info.

Here - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591 

It says "Then your application for registration as a Seller will be processed by the Moderator." 

That's what raised this question.  

How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Do you want to offer your trading signals and make profit? Register on MQL5.com website as a Seller and specify your trading account to offer your signals to traders.

johnny2017:

Here - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591 

It says "Then your application for registration as a Seller will be processed by the Moderator." 

That's what raised this question.  

This is nothing with the forum moderators. We (forum moderators) are not moderating the signals and the market.
Signal moderators are the admins (MetaQuotes).
Yes, that's right:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Question about marketplace seller id

whroeder1, 2017.01.27 20:18

johnny2017:

Hi, 

I was thinking about becoming a seller on mql4. I noticed that in the application it asks for id, adress, etc, which I understand the reasons for. My question is who has access to this information/address/id/who reviews it?

Do moderators have access to all this information for review? If that is the case, it seems strange that that type of personal information information is given out so freely?

Thanks.

Johnny 

The simple reason is that Metaquotes like to know who they are dealing.

They ask this personal information to protect their MT4/MT5 clients from any criminal activity.

This is a great benefit for the customers and you don't have to worry about if you like to do legal business.

Reason: