Indicators: Normalized Price Indicator

Normalized Price Indicator:

By using this indicator you can see the normalized price of any chart!

Normalized Price Indicator

Author: Farhad Kia

Very Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

I have been using this indicator for several weeks now and find it very useful for determining the trend at a glance, identifying strong trends, finding reversals and seeing divergences.

It is simple but effective!

Thanks for your work Farhad.

Thanks a lot

It may be a good idea to have it with its own moving average. I use this with some manual modification, but I,m not fluent in coding. If you add such an MA as a trigger signal, that would be much appreciated
Files:
0.JPG  71 kb

Mutlu:
It may be a good idea to have it with its own moving average. I use this with some manual modification, but I,m not fluent in coding. If you add such an MA as a trigger signal, that would be much appreciated
I’m not a coder myself either.. let me see get that for you

Mutlu:

Here you are! The updated version with MA.

Farhad Kia:

Here you are! The updated version with MA.

Thanks and best regards.

Fantastic! This doesnt repaint right?

Hello, I am trying to use this indicator on a EA and there is an error on line 110,31, can this be fixed thank you.

juanpablolondono:
Hello, I am trying to use this indicator on a EA and there is an error on line 110,31, can this be fixed thank you.

Hi Juan,

When you call this indicator within an EA, you should carefully pass all the parameters(Symbol, Period....). If you pass them correctly, you should not face any problems. 
If you still need help, send me your code via Skype, and I will help you fix that.

My Skype ID: gioteen

Best,

Farhad

Reason: